Lock 'n Load Tactical Print and Play World War II Era Demo Now Available

Started by Thrawn, December 05, 2015, 04:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

We made this demo to allow new players a chance to try out our award winning tactical system. If you have tried LnLT in the past this demo will allow you to catch up and see all the changes and new features now available in the system. This demo provides you the complete Core Rules, Counters, Assault On Vierville Scenario, Game Play Walk Through, Rule Reference Tables, Combat Tables and Terrain Effects Chart. We have also included the map in both standard and X-Map formats.

You can download the demo from the link below.
http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlt-print-and-play-world-war-ii-era-demo.103/

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Thrawn

Hey Guys,

If you try our demo out please let us know what you think and how it could be better or if it hit the sweet spot.

David

Thrawn

Here is a video on the end results of someone printing out our Lock 'n Load Tactical WW2 Era Demo. 

Richie61

David,

I just have to say that you and your team have really improved the LnL service and product line! Very nice job  :)
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Thrawn

Well thank you for the kinds words. :smitten:  We are hoping to show the gaming community what can be if the company staff puts 100% effort into what they do.

David