No Plan B - Door Kickers like Game

Started by kam9999, December 09, 2021, 12:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kam9999

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1269020/No_Plan_B/

This looks very detailed. It is all about planning rather than real time action like similar games.

Has anybody played it?

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Jarhead0331

Why play this over door kickers 1 and 2 though? That's what I keep asking myself.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

kam9999

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 09, 2021, 04:22:10 PM
Why play this over door kickers 1 and 2 though? That's what I keep asking myself.

I have Door Kickers 1 but hadn't played it for a while. I have studied Door Kickers 2 now and am very impressed at both the improvements and military setting. It seem to offer the planning of No Plan B with the addition of pause able real time action. I am going to buy Door Kickers 2 and keep an eye on No Plan B. Thank you Jarhead0331.

Zulu1966

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 09, 2021, 04:22:10 PM

Probably no good reason. I just buy any game with even the vaguest feeling of wargaming to it.

Do like the 3d though.

Dont think it is as advanced as door kickers which I also have - different feel to that  one.

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.