I am Maximus Decimus Meridius, General of the Armies of the FRIDAY

Started by JasonPratt, September 14, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

We love you too Gus despite these hellish cauldrons you sent us to. Damn, they really do steam don't they? Must be a very high quality charcoal they use down here.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Before I got to Grogpublic-ing tonight, I uninstalled all my DEI modules, since I read it's a good idea to make sure each is fully installed by Steam in order before adding the next piece. Not sure if I did that originally or batch installed them.

Also, there's an older 5-part version of DEI, which has been superceded by the (now) 10 part one.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

And... I count 40 different playable factions across 13 different cultures. Not sure how this compares to vanilla.  :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Gusington

When I get the time I will download, DEI sounds too great to not try.

Are there different starting periods a available for the grand campaign?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

All Grand Campaigns start at 278 BC but Dresden, the author, advertises 'Historical Starts' for each faction. For the Romans, you begin at war with the Etruscans to the north and Epirus to the east lead by Pyrrus the Great who holds Tatras on the Adriatic coast so it's kind of close to the later war against him. So probably something like that for each faction. I love the unit cards and the Skills Tree for each character as they level-up.  O0

JasonPratt

I think it modifies the various grand campaigns, and those are what have the various starting dates. I don't recall if it modifies start dates already available in the grand campaigns.

JasonPratt

Gusington

Thanks guys, I will watch the above later, clean out all my other mods and install. If I can play the 3rd century crisis campaign with DEI I will be a happy plebe.

Has this modder done any mods like this for the Attila grand campaign?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on September 18, 2018, 01:03:02 PM
Thanks guys, I will watch the above later, clean out all my other mods and install. If I can play the 3rd century crisis campaign with DEI I will be a happy plebe.

Same.  :smitten:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Also - DEI replaces the Peloponesian War campaign with a new Macedonian War campaign  O0...most impressive

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Time for a new, 'What's Gus Playing'.  :D   Check-out Armenia Gus, thank me later.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd