Groggy

Field of Glory II

The Long Dark

Vampire Survivors

Take it easy grogs.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 09, 2022, 10:42:53 AM
^I would expect nothing less from you, Radio City or New York. Actually a little surprised/disappointed it was just a knife.

Bring a firearm into NYC and its a mandatory three year prison sentence. No mitigating factors.

EDIT: Unless you're actually a criminal. Then they just let you back out onto the street. No bail.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SlagDog

That's a great song, I've never heard of Hipsway as well. I'll be continuing some Fallout 4 action, along with getting into the time trap of the new Dwarf Fortress. I'm hoping to also play more Imperiums as well. Like you all my games list is larger then the actual time I have to spend. I'm hoping that I will have more time this weekend since we are finished decorating for the holidays. Whoosh! That took, what seemed, forever to do!  :uglystupid2:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

nelmsm

Running the Elks Hoop Shoot contest Saturday morning and then it's girlfriend time so probably not getting in any gaming this weekend.

solops

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 09, 2022, 10:57:05 AM

Bring a firearm into NYC and its a mandatory three year prison sentence. No mitigating factors.

EDIT: Unless you're actually a criminal. Then they just let you back out onto the street. No bail.

A city of defenseless prey! Cool!

Anyone know of any publicly traded incarceration corporations?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Whoo-Hoo! Party at JH's this weekend. Anybody know how to disarm the Kill-Bots patrolling the perimeter? I'm up to my eyeballs in Christmas stuff this weekend but maybe some time for something simple like Medi TW 2 with Stainless Steel or my old friend, Baldur's Gate 2. Have a great weekend Grogs.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 09, 2022, 01:40:06 PM
Anybody know how to disarm the Kill-Bots patrolling the perimeter?

That one's easy!  Just bring along a Russian BTG and feed them to the kill-bots until they reach their predetermined kill limit and shut down.   O0
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

There's other...things...patrolling the perimeter as well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And... they are...HUNGRY.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: al_infierno on December 09, 2022, 01:43:31 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 09, 2022, 01:40:06 PM
Anybody know how to disarm the Kill-Bots patrolling the perimeter?

That one's easy!  Just bring along a Russian BTG and feed them to the kill-bots until they reach their predetermined kill limit and shut down.   O0

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^Assuming that's a live feed haha

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Catch up on my PBEM turns, haven't had much time this week. Recently started another Hell, Flashpoint Campaigns 1, and Battle Sector pbem scenarios. Still on turn 18 for the Valor/Victory 25 turn Market Garden scenario, the Brits perimeter is down to around 2 blocks now. Still haven't figured out how to fire the piats, which won't be a problem very soon as all but one are KIA.

For SP gaming I'll be jumping back into the new Flashpoint Campaigns again, was kind of waiting for the SOP bug to be fixed. New patch released to today. Probably going to get in some 7 Days To Die, been a few months and now Darkness Falls an overhaul mod for 7DTD just released a massive patch a few days ago. DF is my favorite overhaul mod for 7DTD.

Happy Gaming everyone.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.