Main Menu

It lives!

Started by Centurion40, December 18, 2019, 01:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

I was just speaking with the Crown Prosecutor. He says that my little bastard  will be in jail until January 15, and will have a no contact order with us (his parents) as his most recent victims. An early Christmas present for us, as his presence in my life has been literally killing me.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Jarhead0331

Really painful to read about all this. If you get the chance, maybe give us a little background on how you think things got this point. Did he just get mixed up with the wrong crowd? Did he suffer some major trauma or disappointment? Does he have some diagnosed mental issue? Drugs?

This is like my worst nightmare with my daughters. Seeing them slip away from me and being powerless to stop it... :-[
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tripoli

40, I'm sorry for your troubles.  You have my sympathy, as that is one hell of a row you have to hoe.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Atilla60

Hi 40
Good to hear that you're still here, although I'm truly sorry to hear about your situation.

Here's hoping for your speedy recovery and that your situation will change for the better soon.
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

JudgeDredd

Holy crap 40. That's really bad news. Sorry to hear about your problems.

I hope you have a full recovery from the heart attack and have a few more years in you yet.

Good luck.
Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

wow, i am shel shocked by the story   ...would have guessed it would have happend while exercising or stressday on the job

is that kid by happenstance adopted or a foster child?  knowing you it can't be in your genes or parenting

Get well soooon 40tie :hug:

airboy

Quote from: Centurion40 on December 19, 2019, 04:48:27 PM
I was just speaking with the Crown Prosecutor. He says that my little bastard  will be in jail until January 15, and will have a no contact order with us (his parents) as his most recent victims. An early Christmas present for us, as his presence in my life has been literally killing me.

At a certain point you have to avoid family members who cause harm.  My wife had to do this with her three siblings.  It is hard, but necessary.

Martok

Jesus, 40Cent.  That's a hell of an experience to go through; I'm sorry you've had to do so.  Glad you're still around to tell it, though. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

ducity flyer23

Me too, I am here again, hahaha, what's new recently?Come and share

Sir Slash

You missed the, 'Great 2020 Outtage' event which nearly caused the collapse of Western Civilization, but other than that.... not too much. Oh, and Gus grew 1 CM because of Global Warming.  :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk