Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Pfc DD finally gets his ass in gear and moves towards the gun fire he's heard to his west. (You didn't have enough MP's left to shoot so you crouched)
Suddenly a glider passes not 50ft above his head and disappears towards the west. Seconds later he hears a load snapping and crunching sounds as the glider slides in to the trees. (Just off map)

There's a shout of pain from Bob as the SS General wobblely gets to his feet and snaps a shot from his luger at Bob. The round goes into Bob left arm just below the elbow.
More frustrated clicking sounds from the Aide's gun as he madly tries to unjam it.

Now you all get an action, well except Bob. Please tell the order you want things to happen in.  :knuppel2:

JudgeDredd

What can I do as wounded?
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 18, 2014, 10:13:14 AM

Pretty much everything just not a as well.

A wounded soldier can receive only one turn per Round. If a roll in the Action Sequence indicates that the soldier receives two turns, place his AR marker in the 1-Turn space instead.
A wounded soldier cannot use his Weapon Skill to modify an assaulting attacker's Hit Chance. In addition, when a wounded soldier makes an assault, there is a -2 modifier against him.
A wounded soldier's Port Box total is reduced to one; put an X through one box. If he is carrying two Port Boxes of equipment, he must immediately drop the contents of one Port Box. If the item he is carrying is a two-box item, he must drop it immediately.
A wounded soldier cannot be given a turn or be made aware by a commander (6/3).
There is a -2 modifier to the Base Hit Chance for a wounded soldier throwing a grenade or satchel charge.
There is a -1 modifier to the Base Hit Chance for a wounded soldier firing a weapon.
A wounded soldier has his Movement Point Allowance reduced to 2 for the rest of the mission. Record his reduced MPA on the Squad Record.
A wounded soldier never receives a free stance change. The only way he can change stance is by paying a Movement Point to do so.
A wounded soldier who suffers an incapacitation or second wound result is incapacitated.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'll use my two wonderful action points to waddle over to O13. 

undercovergeek

Dd assault, bc assault?

How do we wake mirth up to rescue Bob?

BanzaiCat

Yeah, mirth needs to get out of that prone position he's in. Both in game and in real life. Because whores.  O:-)

Staggerwing

If I move to k10 will I have enough points to either react to any Germans who appear in the building next to me or to move on to J10 and overwatch the friendlies moving my way if nothing happens in k10?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 18, 2014, 09:00:47 PM
If I move to k10 will I have enough points to either react to any Germans who appear in the building next to me or to move on to J10 and overwatch the friendlies moving my way if nothing happens in k10?

Yes.

Staggerwing

Then thass wha' ahma gonna do. 8)

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Barthheart on November 18, 2014, 10:19:56 AM

A wounded soldier can receive only one turn per Round. If a roll in the Action Sequence indicates that the soldier receives two turns, place his AR marker in the 1-Turn space instead.
A wounded soldier cannot use his Weapon Skill to modify an assaulting attacker's Hit Chance. In addition, when a wounded soldier makes an assault, there is a -2 modifier against him.
A wounded soldier's Port Box total is reduced to one; put an X through one box. If he is carrying two Port Boxes of equipment, he must immediately drop the contents of one Port Box. If the item he is carrying is a two-box item, he must drop it immediately.
There is a -2 modifier to the Base Hit Chance for a wounded soldier throwing a grenade or satchel charge.
There is a -1 modifier to the Base Hit Chance for a wounded soldier firing a weapon.
A wounded soldier has his Movement Point Allowance reduced to 2 for the rest of the mission. Record his reduced MPA on the Squad Record.
A wounded soldier never receives a free stance change. The only way he can change stance is by paying a Movement Point to do so.
A wounded soldier who suffers an incapacitation or second wound result is incapacitated.
Or, translated, nothing effectively.

I'm lying low. I don't suppose I can "heal" myself? Can anyone else "heal" me? I think, looking above and what my WS was anyway, I'm pretty hobbled.

Can I just stand up and get shot in the heed?  ;D
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

I imagine the guys near the bridge will affect any new spotting and new occurrences..... I would imagine it's better to resolve things from the back first and work forwards?

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 19, 2014, 01:45:13 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 18, 2014, 10:19:56 AM

Or, translated, nothing effectively.

I'm lying low. I don't suppose I can "heal" myself? Can anyone else "heal" me? I think, looking above and what my WS was anyway, I'm pretty hobbled.

Can I just stand up and get shot in the heed?  ;D

Wounds can't be healed during the mission.

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 19, 2014, 03:06:13 AM
I imagine the guys near the bridge will affect any new spotting and new occurrences..... I would imagine it's better to resolve things from the back first and work forwards?

^-^

BanzaiCat

JD: unfortunately there's no healing in-game. I think between missions there is, though I cannot recall for sure.

I would highly recommend nobody move anywhere near the bridges until three or four men can do it at the same time. If there's a guard there he might blow the thing and if only one Soldier advances he might not be able to get to him or the charges in time.

Staggerwing

UCG, B-C, am I ok to make the 2 step move to J10 I indicated above if I hold there until further notice? I could also move into the building at L10 and provide cover from there.