Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Can't shoot what you can't see.....

BanzaiCat

I don't think anyone can move that much to get into range, so he's gonna get away.

Double Deuce

Yeah, I think he's well gone by now.

undercovergeek

ok, turn wise then from me - ill head to SW quickest route possible - see if we can catch these sentries

Barthheart

OK, DD what are you doing?

Double Deuce

Get up to a crouching position and move to L12, then take a shot at the guy in J12. I f I cannot shoot, I will just hold in L12 crouching and take up overwatch of the guardshack, shooting at any German that comes into view going in or out of the shack when I can.

BanzaiCat

Sort of off topic, but I found Ambush! on Amazon for fifty bucks. I might go for it but I can't quite figure if I want to yet.  :-\

Staggerwing

I just got a copy for $29 plus $10 shipping last week. There is a CRAPload of stuff in that box! I need to take my time and go through it all.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 03, 2014, 09:20:02 AM
I just got a copy for $29 plus $10 shipping last week. There is a CRAPload of stuff in that box! I need to take my time and go through it all.

Where did you get it? Ebay?

bob48

Good catch, Stagger.  O0
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 03, 2014, 10:26:33 AM

Where did you get it? Ebay?

Yep.  :)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

ZZzzzzz.....

I assume I'm still panicked? 

Barthheart

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 03, 2014, 07:52:15 PM
ZZzzzzz.....

I assume I'm still panicked?

Fer now... I just need to run these last orders then we can start a new round... who knows... maybe you'll get yer hero chance!  O0

Barthheart

Right,

UCG runs over to Staggerwings position without incident
DD creeps into the woods near the guard shack.

New rounds start. US roll 5 init, Germans roll 3. US has the advantage. All can act except JD and SDR who continue to cower like little girls.

UCG and DD get to act first.

Double Deuce

OK, looks like I have 1 Grenade. Going to try and lob it at the German in front of the guard shack. If thats not do-able, take my best aimed shot at him with the M1.