Best Guys Movie

Started by GDS_Starfury, July 29, 2014, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

You don't like The Warriors?? Jesus H. Christ, BC.

Bawb again with a win...Zulu is an awesome movie.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on August 04, 2014, 01:01:16 PM
You don't like The Warriors?? Jesus H. Christ, BC.

Bawb again with a win...Zulu is an awesome movie.

Dude...tube socks and Jew-fros do not gangsters make.

Though I admitted (I thought) that I took the movie way too seriously. Definitely more than I should have.

Gusington

Tube socks and Jew-fros would be my life if I were taller and had hair. You can't take The Warriors seriously at all! There's your problem. You also should be from Coney Island (like me) and then your love will be complete. Even though some of the best scenes in The Warriors were not filmed in NYC, the end in Coney Island was and I cry every time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

The Jerk
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Trains, Planes and Automobiles

mirth

Grosse Pointe Blank.

(This may not strictly be "guy movie" but I've yet to meet a woman who really got it or liked it).
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Quote from: mirth on August 05, 2014, 08:30:16 PM
Grosse Pointe Blank.

(This may not strictly be "guy movie" but I've yet to meet a woman who really got it or liked it).

My old lady turned me on to this.  You'll have to come here to meet her though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Grosse Pointe Blank.

I would argue that High Fidelity is the one that's less likely for women to 'get' since Cusack spends the whole time going through his previous 'inventory'
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on August 05, 2014, 08:34:03 PM
Grosse Pointe Blank.

My old lady turned me on to this.  You'll have to come here to meet her though.

Is that called 'pimping her out'?

MetalDog

If you think that's the road I was going down, you're welcome to come meet her, too.  Good luck going back home intact.  Or at least without your feelings being hurt ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Grosse Pointe Blank.

My oldest childhood friend (who's female) absolutely loves this movie.  But then, she's also a huge John Cusack fan. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Glory...great movie all around. Friday too!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd