Main Menu

2017 Baseball Thread

Started by Bison, February 07, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

No, that's pretty cool. Watch closely his throwing arm at the end. His fast ball results in his arm wrapping around his waist, while his slider has much less energy in his arm and it's left dangling near his leg...

I love high speed photography.  O0

Bison

Mirth's problem is that Frenchies don't play baseball.  There's not enough surrendering to keep him satisfied.

Barthheart

Oh I hate baseball. I think it's one the most boring sports out there... right after soccer....  :buck2:

Bison

Quote from: Barthheart on July 06, 2017, 12:15:24 PM
Oh I hate baseball. I think it's one the most boring sports out there... right after soccer....  :buck2:

Frenchie.

mirth

Mon frere!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Quote from: Bison on July 06, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
Mirth's problem is that Frenchies don't play baseball.  There's not enough surrendering to keep him satisfied.

I surrender to the pure boredom of watching baseball.

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on July 06, 2017, 12:16:47 PM

Mon frere!

Don't get too cozy... Frog!  :nerd:

Bison

Don't you two have something better to do with your time like discuss escargot recipes or something?

Barthheart

Quote from: Bison on July 06, 2017, 12:26:31 PM
Don't you two have something better to do with your time like discuss escargot recipes or something?

YUM!  :)

Bison

Quote from: Barthheart on July 06, 2017, 12:27:05 PM

YUM!  :)

Yup.  Barth is French.

mirth

Not vegetarian. Pass.