DVG Airleader Kickstarters

Started by airboy, June 23, 2020, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

DVG Games is doing expansions to four of their Air Leader solo games on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danverssengames/dvg-air-leader-expansions?

I own (unplayed) several land and the GATO solo games - unplayed.  Some of these games are very popular - especially Hornet Leader.

JasonPratt

Always remember #1: Hornet Leader has a Matrix port.

#2: it has a terrible UI and at least one game-breaking bug (last time I tried to play it years ago).

#3: you can lead Hornets (et al) against Cthulhu.  :D :notworthy:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

I have IAF Leader but I play it only occasionally.

Not enough to get the expansions.
I do try to keep my Warfighter modern collection complete, however.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Toonces

I've always wanted to try Hornet Leader.  I forgot Matrix had a computer version; I'll have to check that out.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs