The "Holy %$%# It's Hot Out There" Summer 2018 Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, April 02, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

It was so hot here today, my digital thermometer sent me a text asking if it could come inside awhile to cool-off.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on July 02, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Except I had to stain the deck. The thermometer was reading 101 at one point.  #:-)
And since I didn't finish I'll be back out there tomorrow.  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Did read the label on yer stain? Bet it says not to use it above 90F.....

bbmike

I, sir, am an engineer. I have no time for reading labels.  :coolsmiley:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Barthheart

Gusington

I hope you didn't have to scrape the old stain off your deck first Mike...a more thankless job is hard to find.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on July 02, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
I hope you didn't have to scrape the old stain off your deck first Mike...a more thankless job is hard to find.

No scraping, but I did pressure wash for about 7 hours yesterday. It's about 400sq ft of old, ancient deck.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

mirth

Already 88F here,  but the humidity is 'only' 49% (as opposed to over 65% the past couple days).