Main Menu

Field of Glory II

Started by Anguille, June 13, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

Poking around on the fora I see nothing but I inquire here:

Any word on live MP?

Still getting whomped in a range of tournaments, but, yeah...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

DennisS

Quote from: jomni on January 10, 2018, 12:33:52 AM
Look at the change log of the TT mod.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=81602&sid=f7b4c65b5a1b0b17d731e9ae6e9bc4fa

I downloaded the TT mod, fired up a campaign, and got an immediate error message. I will go back to vanilla.

jomni

Quote from: DennisS on February 02, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=81602&sid=f7b4c65b5a1b0b17d731e9ae6e9bc4fa

I downloaded the TT mod, fired up a campaign, and got an immediate error message. I will go back to vanilla.

What did it say?

DennisS

Quote from: jomni on February 02, 2018, 09:18:23 PM
Quote from: DennisS on February 02, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

What did it say?

Frankly, I don't remember. I went back to it, and started a vanilla campaign, and everything worked fine. Looking closer, I see that there are an enormous number of armies that Immortal Fire will unlock, so I will purchase that today.

Then...I will bust out my graph paper, and do a deep dive into all 100+ armies, listing all their attributes, and begin the ranking system.

Then...I will set up The Tournament. Estimate time to completion is a very, VERY long time. Elaborate statistics will be kept and maintained, as to what who the "best" army will be, with the sure and certain knowledge that my own play style and preferences will absolutely skew the results.

Once I have determined what army suits my play style, and I have a deep and thorough knowledge of the game mechanics, then I can consider ruling the online world.

Ain't retirement grand?  Heh heh heh.     :uglystupid2:

jomni

Good luck in your endeavor.
The game can be played in many ways.

CJReich46

http://www.slitherine.com/products/product.asp?gid=720

Legions Triumphant!

plus there's even free features in a patch too.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

That is the expansion I have been waiting for.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Unless they fixed the joystick issue with this DLC I'm out.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on February 09, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
That is the expansion I have been waiting for.

Ha ha ha, your Jedi mind-tricks won't work on m - shit, pre-ordered.

MengJiao