The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

GOG has Graviteam Tactics: Tank Warfare - Tunisia 1943 on sale for 85% off.

Super cheap price for a very good game.  DLC is also 85% off.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/tank_warfare_tunisia_1943

steve58

Gamersgate has some great deals on some of the SGS titles for the next ~6 days.  Korea and Taipings are historicial low prices (according to GG Deals anyway).  Other SGS titles are also on sale, but I've seen them at lower prices in the past.

$11.24 SGS Taipings

$11.24 SGS Korea

$16.99 SGS Battle For: Stalingrad

$17.99 SGS NATO's Nightmare
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Damn you and your useful timely posts. My wallet begs.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Steam has a twenty-five year sale for the Half-Life franchise, including a giveaway for the original. https://store.steampowered.com/sale/franchise_half-life

Where did the time go?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Fanatical has Starfield on sale for 36% off sale price.
Insert witty comment here.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sigwolf

Quote from: Toonces on January 14, 2024, 07:41:51 PMGOG is having a ridiculous give-away, something like 40+ games. 

https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240108_Warmup_GR_EN&utm_source=salesmanago

Just FYI, this is not some new giveaway, it's just a list of the free games available on the store.  This is the first time I have seen them this easy to add to your account all at once, but most of them have been available for many years.

They do add new ones from time to time, and it is nice of them to group them together.

Toonces

Ah, ok, I didn't know that.  But, like you said, it was pretty sweet to just go to the page and hit all of the buy buttons in one place.  I already owned some of them, but still ended up with 39 new games.  I figure with that number of games there are probably at least a handful of gems.  I'll play them...someday.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mbar

I could have sworn I already had Daggerfall but I added that and the Unity version to my library. Thanks!

JasonPratt

Forgot I hadn't added Unity Daggerfall yet! Done!

Also, I am non-contractually obligated (since I don't have a contract with anyone) to point out that SANG-FROID: TALES OF WEREWOLVES is 100% free now for some reason I don't understand, and GoG has it. (It went free a few years ago. Also can be picked up for free on Steam if you prefer that.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Rayfer

Quote from: mbar on January 15, 2024, 04:32:28 PMI could have sworn I already had Daggerfall but I added that and the Unity version to my library. Thanks!

If I understand correctly, the Steam version does not include the Unity upgrade and that you have to get Unity separately and download it into your Steam version. Right or wrong?  Thanks.

Toonces

I saw that game and thought of you, Jason!

CJReich46

GOG has a sale going!

https://www.gog.com/en/promo/2024_new_year_sale

AND...if you haven't gotten your emails.. there's a giveaway on Mordheim City of the Damned.  :pirate:
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose