2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

If I take Romo and crush you, what does that mean?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

MetalDog

If that's the case, every other QB in the league must be on IR.  ;)

Con

Quote from: Bison on September 04, 2015, 08:20:15 AM
Rookie League -  I'll be hitting the ready to draft button tomorrow evening, so I'd expect teams to be drafted no later than Monday.  Sometimes it takes longer if Yahoo is swamped, but that's a pretty rare event.  Anyway set your draft rankings before tomorrow evening.  I'm not even sure anyone reads this thread for the rookie league outside of some Canadian and elephant fetish boy.

Pro League - Every thing is set to go for the live draft to kick off at 7 PM Central on 5 September.  That's tomorrow and I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a holiday weekend.
I might have to go autodraft route this year.

8pm is right in the middle of the nightly wrestling match that involves putting 4 year old twin boys to bed
Con

Bison

Con

So far I am keeping ahead but barely....I am terrified to think how they are going to be able to gang up on me in a couple of years.  We did have a big milestone last week I brought them tot he local wargaming and model hobby store.  They were suitably impressed and wanted to have of course the most expensive things there!

Con

Bison

Mine are only 5 months old.  I'm just happy when they sleep at the same time for more then 3 hours at a stretch....but I do have a heck of a wargame collection waiting to play with them get older.

Con

Quote from: Bison on September 04, 2015, 08:41:25 PM
Mine are only 5 months old.  I'm just happy when they sleep at the same time for more then 3 hours at a stretch....but I do have a heck of a wargame collection waiting to play with them get older.
Heh if its twins you have well I can tell you what the future holds!  To be honest I dont even remember much of when they were still babies much of it was a sleep walking haze.  All the photos of me holding them I look disheveled red eyed and unshaven.  But basically everything they tell you about twins is true.  We couldn't even complain since one of my sister in laws had triplets!

Con

Bison

I no longer have sympathy for people who are only capable of producing single babies now.  Such underachievers!  But to be honest, I'd cry myself to sleep every night if it were triplets.

Bison

Rookie League draft is set and is in cue for the draft to happen.

Pro League is ready for tonight's festivities.   I'm going roller skating this afternoon so there is a possibility I'm in the hospital getting a broken bone treated if for some reason the draft room is not open when you all check. 

JUST REMEMBER THE DRAFT STARTS AT 7.  It's on an auto timer that I cannot change.  The room will be open about 15 minutes before the start of the draft.  I'll open up a steam chat prior to that too.  Last year we, Metal and I, had a lot of fun just bullshiting through out the draft.

MetalDog

That we did  :)  O0  Looking forward to getting our rosters complete tonight!

Steelgrave

I prepped my ass off last year and finished 5th. With the move, I've had almost zero time to prep this year so look for me to finally take the trophy from Bison   ::)

Bison

The Bison ownership has declared this a rebuilding year.

BanzaiCat

7:00...what? CST? EST?

Guess I could roll over there and find out...

Bison

Central.  I'm opening up the Steam chat in a few minutes.  Send me a tell on Steam if you want an invite.