Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (XBOX 360)

Started by Bayonet_Chris, March 09, 2012, 08:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayonet_Chris

Hey, if anyone wants to get in some multiplayer tonight or Sunday night, look me up - my gamer tag is jccaran. I prefer to play with people I know (even if only a little bit) than random strangers. I tried it last night and it was really fun - kind of like Firefight mode in Halo or Horde mode in Gears of War.

W8taminute

Hi,

I don't have Mass Effect 3 yet, but do you play Gears 3?  I wouldn't mind hooking up for a horde mode round or three.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bayonet_Chris

You know, I think I do, but I never played it.  ;D It is buried in my stack of games and I never got around to it. I'd be willing to play at some point, but probably not until I get back from my vacation (be back in April).

son_of_montfort

BTW, I lost all of my unlocks today on ME3 multiplayer. Apparently this is an issue, which sucks as I spent $5 on some points to get some better items. They should have a statement about it soon, but I'm definitely hoping for a refund or my items returned.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bayonet_Chris

I played a little last night, but didn't have any pre-order unlocks, so I didn't notice any problems.

Bayonet_Chris

Quote from: son_of_montfort on March 12, 2012, 09:25:58 PM
BTW, I lost all of my unlocks today on ME3 multiplayer. Apparently this is an issue, which sucks as I spent $5 on some points to get some better items. They should have a statement about it soon, but I'm definitely hoping for a refund or my items returned.

Xbox Live had an issue last night where a whole bunch of people lost their gamer score, etc. - there is a fix in place (I think re-downloading your profile). It may be fixed already.