Main Menu

Love like Friday

Started by Anguille, May 06, 2022, 03:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

One of my favourite songs from the 80's

Been a while since our last Friday thread 😃

Plan to play some Star Dynasties after a couple of weeks intense MoO gaming.

Have a great weekend

Jarhead0331

Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate, DCS and maybe some Star Wars Empire at War with the new version of the remake mod. It's pretty epic.

Have a great weekend.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Killing Joke!!  :smitten: Nicely done.

Pillars of Eternity II with Troy: Total War lurking in the background.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

Distant Worlds 2, TW Warhammer 3 and Shadow Empire.
Aaaand Roundup the driveway.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

WitE Again, though Gus' talk of PoE 2 has me missing that Old Friend. Have a great weekend Grogs and...Happy Mother's Day to all you...Mothers out there.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 06, 2022, 07:30:10 AM
Killing Joke!!  :smitten: Nicely done.

Pillars of Eternity II with Troy: Total War lurking in the background.

Troy had its moments -- these days --  board games, World of Warships, DCS and Hell Let Loose

Gusington

PoE II strikes me as a game that we can return to over and over again, like gaming 'comfort food.'

Looking forward to Troy - don't know anything about the era other than the basics of the Odyssey/Iliad, etc.

I played Three Kingdoms Total War for about 25 hours until I got stuck in a rut and bored, but I was happy to finally get a campaign of that underway. Same with Troy. I get an odd feeling of triumph when finally getting to games that have been sitting for months or years and getting a playthrough in even if, in the end, I got bored.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Killing Joke! Hell yeah!

Playing a bit of World of Warships again, but not really keen on much else.  Exciting, eh?

MengJiao

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on May 06, 2022, 03:34:36 PM
Killing Joke! Hell yeah!

Playing a bit of World of Warships again, but not really keen on much else.  Exciting, eh?

Oh and CMO...all these Russian ships getting hit makes me wonder (though apparently being stealthy is even more useful in missiles than anything else?  If you don't see them
coming until they are only a few seconds away, things can get rough pretty fast)

World of warships though...pretty refreshing overall.

W8taminute

Great video. 

I'm probably going to do some more Empire Total War over the weekend.  Just discovered World of Warplanes and it's pretty fun, if not a bit grindy. 
Dabbling off and on with Imperium Galactica II.

But first I need to play me some Lawn Mower Simulator 2022 with Drink a Beer Afterwards DLC.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

I hear, Lawn Mower Simulator can be very 'cutting'.  :2funny: 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on May 06, 2022, 11:01:16 AM
PoE II strikes me as a game that we can return to over and over again, like gaming 'comfort food.'

I have it with 0 minutes played  :-[.

Might as well play it this weekend.

devoncop

Whilst waiting for Old World I got Atom RPG on sale today at GoG for a bargain 6.57. After actually winning a couple of games of Civ 5 (but bouncing off the latest  Master of Orion yet again)  I have got an itch for a hardcore RPG and this seems to fit the bill....

I anticipate death within half an hour... ;)

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Rayfer

Quote from: devoncop on May 07, 2022, 05:16:25 AM
Whilst waiting for Old World I got Atom RPG on sale today at GoG for a bargain 6.57. After actually winning a couple of games of Civ 5 (but bouncing off the latest  Master of Orion yet again)  I have got an itch for a hardcore RPG and this seems to fit the bill....

I anticipate death within half an hour... ;)

Interested in your comments about Atom RPG....the price is great but at age 70, time is more precious than ever, don't want to waste it on a bad game.   :-\

Gusington

^Me too! Atom always looks pretty good, but for some reason I have never purchased. Not sure why.

And don't think that way Rayfer...you are contractually obligated to at least another 30 years posting around here, so...get comfortable.

BTW I am also brimming with excitement at the imminent release of both Old World and V Rising...both coming out in less than two weeks within a couple of days of each other.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd