Main Menu

NFL QB's on Facebook

Started by Arctic Blast, March 25, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

I was amused by the joke explanations.

QuoteTOM BRADY Here, let me explain: Fuck the Jets.

QuoteCOLIN KAEPERNICK Sure it makes sense. Here, let me explain: Fuck the Seahawks.

Martok

Holy cow, this one is long... 

Loved the "programming note" at the end: 
QuoteThere WILL be an "NFL QB's on Facebook" installment next Monday, though it will NOT have a single mention of the Pro Bowl, because there's no way we're sitting through that shit.

:P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

QuotePEYTON MANNING:
Do it yourself. Just use the new password I created for your account:

"Captain Playoff Failure McLittleDick."

ok. that made me laugh.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

QuoteTOM BRADY Take away all your field goals and touchdowns, and we would have won 16-0

That made me LOL.

bayonetbrant

so I kinda like Cam's new schtick, but I have a feeling they're going to overuse it to the point of non-funniness in a hurry

it is fun to watch Wilson troll everyone else week after week with such sparse comments.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 20, 2014, 03:06:04 PM
QuoteTOM BRADY Take away all your field goals and touchdowns, and we would have won 16-0

That made me LOL.

And it's true!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Arctic Blast

This amused me.

QuoteCOLIN KAEPERNICK Hey! I was in the Super Bowl last year!
CARSON PALMER I think we all just assumed you got there through an act of the "Make-A-Wish" foundation.

They also totally nailed the paranoid anger that every Seahawks fan exhibits at all times.

Martok

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

BanzaiCat

^ Those two are the best ones. The Elisha one is actually LOL-worthy. ;D

Martok

NFL QB's on Facebook...in the year 2040! 

LOL: 
AARON RODGERS Mark Sanchez?

TOM BRADY Dies tragically when the hoverboard he's riding collides head-on with the tail section of a Boeing 747.

AARON RODGERS You're telling me that Mark Sanchez dies by... slamming face first into the back side of a jet?

TOM BRADY At least he died doing what he does best.

bayonetbrant

QuoteWashington Terrible Asian Road Drivers

I'm going to be LOL'ing that one for the next few days...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2014, 02:01:57 PM
QuoteWashington Terrible Asian Road Drivers

I'm going to be LOL'ing that one for the next few days...

My grandfather and grandmother said the SAME thing when I was growing up over there. I've never forgotten their rage for that one particular group of drivers in D.C.

bayonetbrant

OK - this Russell Wilson was totally worth waiting for

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-seachamps/

Especially
QuoteRUSSELL WILSON   Thanks for the game-winning past interference, Aaron.

Pure awesomesauce

BanzaiCat

Seachamps started pretty slow, but it improved quickly.

MetalDog

That was one of the best ones I have read in a while.  "EAT A RAZOR CAKE, BRADY!"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob