Main Menu

Head Over FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, August 20, 2020, 11:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS, MSFS, IL2 BoX, Star Citizen, testing the new version of Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander and maybe some Stellaris?

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

Grand Tactician Civil War Early Access! 

The end of my workday tomorrow can't come fast enough.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts and Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai, with Eastern Exorcist and Aragami for flava.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: SirAndrewD on August 20, 2020, 11:38:50 PM

I'm hoping Grand Tactician is reasonably priced.  If so, I'm in when it's available today in early-access. 

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Rayfer on August 21, 2020, 07:12:01 AM

I'm hoping Grand Tactician is reasonably priced.  If so, I'm in when it's available today in early-access.

39.99 is the expected price

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on August 21, 2020, 07:41:48 AM
Feels like a 39.99 game?

feels like plus i believe already confirmed:)

Rayfer

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 21, 2020, 07:58:33 AM
Quote from: Gusington on August 21, 2020, 07:41:48 AM
Feels like a 39.99 game?

feels like plus i believe already confirmed:)

I hope you're right...that's my price-point.  I rarely ever do early-access, can't even remember the last time I did.  But from what I've seen so far I'm taking the plunge.

W8taminute

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 21, 2020, 07:22:25 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 21, 2020, 07:12:01 AM

39.99 is the expected price

Ok then that's definitely what I'll be playing this weekend, aside from my Dominions 5 Grogpocalypse. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Btw very good tune JH. 

Here's another from this great band.   ;)

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

^there is a really great documentary playing on showtime now about the band. It's crazy that they still are not in the rock and roll hall of fame!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^I think its on Netflix too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Outside of the typical weeknd work-load, I'm not sure what I'll be playing outside of Wreckfest - the consequences of how rough you race when realistic damage is on is a strategy in of itself, and I'm digging the online racing a whole bunch too.  Pity most active servers seem to be European based so ping is nasty sometimes.

Have a good weekend, folks!

al_infierno

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 21, 2020, 09:27:58 AM
It's crazy that they still are not in the rock and roll hall of fame!

To be fair, Judas Priest only got added to the rock and roll hall of fame, what, 2-3 years ago?  I would take the "hall of fame" legitimacy with a huge boulder of salt.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

^Agreed on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd