Feedback on Crusader Kings II AAR

Started by bayonetbrant, August 27, 2012, 10:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

So exactly how many kids is Oberto  up to now?  And here is to hoping your bank account holds out so you can properly prosecute your war.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

in case you missed it, the latest installment is on the front page
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Dear me.  It appears the Emperor is determined to piss in Oberto's cornflakes... 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on February 03, 2014, 10:20:49 PM
Dear me.  It appears the Emperor is determined to piss in Oberto's cornflakes...

lmao, you got that right!

i cant believe he gave my duchy away - to a guy i elevated to a suitable position

On the other hand, Sicily is getting hammered by Muslims - if i time it right i can sweep in and take it all and be my own King

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Hmm.  It appears Countess Alberada is not long for this world... 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Martok

Oberto is dead?!  Say it ain't so!! 

undercovergeek

hes gone to the great big........... wherever Italian dukes go to, in the sky

the realms all over the place! its going to take some fixing - benvenuto is prime for assassination with only a daughter next in line!!

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek

Martok

Gah, I missed the most recent entry on this one!  :-[ 

Nice job, geek.  Considering Benvenuto didn't have a lot to work with, I'd say obtaining a white peace with both brothers and getting them both imprisoned is pretty damn good! 

undercovergeek

the most nervous ive been playing CKII - if the brothers would have coordinated the attack it would have been over - the surrender terms were Benvenuto abdicates and his daughter takes over then the realm would have collapsed with a kid in charge

as it is....... well it gets a bit weird, then gets a bit crazy and then gets awesome

Martok

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 03, 2014, 11:31:45 AM
as it is....... well it gets a bit weird, then gets a bit crazy and then gets awesome
Well you certainly have me intrigued -- again...  :P 

Martok

Ha, the back-and-forth skullduggery with your brothers and nephews is awesome.  Most entertaining! 

What was with the rotating prisoners, btw?  Some sort of bug? 

undercovergeek

i think so, i dont think theres a limit on the prisons guest size, as soon as one went into prison, the other got released - i got notified, it didnt come as a total surprise, i just cant understand why