Mount and Blade Bannerlord

Started by Bison, June 12, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

MOS:96B2P

COOL!!  I've been waiting so long for this game I forgot I was waiting for this game.  :)   But anyways, good news.   

HoodedHorseJoe

Managed to get a half hour session with this in the single-player campaign at GamesCom. I cried tears of happiness.

It's looking pretty sweet.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

ArizonaTank

It is almost March!!!  This is really the only game I am waiting for.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

Yskonyn

Yeah I am pretty stoked for it as well!  :smitten:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Oh, so this is incoming?  Finally?

I am sooooo in.  Day 1 instabuy FTW!   \m/
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

CJReich46

We have news!?  March you say!?

Oh yeah.  :bd:

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Destraex

I must say. I look forward to reviews by you guys. I will be comparing it to war of the roses. Combat mechanics in the realistic vein is the interest for me.
You better not be able to slash through plate.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

ArizonaTank

Quote from: CJReich46 on February 11, 2020, 08:09:03 PM
We have news!?  March you say!?

Oh yeah.  :bd:

Not news per se...  The March date has been announced for a while.

But if you go to the game page on Steam, you will see current dev logs that sound like they are on track.

Also the devs homepage displays March 2020 in big letters...so yes reason to believe it.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Home
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

Martok

Interesting, I didn't know the game was set to go into Early-Access next month already.  It's going to be hard to resist the temptation to pick it up right away.  It looks damn good! 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tpek

Gawd, I just can't keep waiting like this...
I must have it!!!!!!!  :crazy2:

Sparhawk

March 31st, that's almost April. Much to long to wait. March means March 1st   ;)

al_infierno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao