The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Free in-game items and free games now available for Amazon Prime subscribers, yours to keep if you claim them this month.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (EA Origin Key)
    Total War: WARHAMMER (Epic key)
    World War Z: Aftermath (Amazon Games App)
    Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Amazon Games App)
    WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship (Amazon Games App)
    Abandon Ship  (Amazon Games App)
    Paper Beast - Folded Edition (Amazon Games App)
    In Other Waters (Amazon Games App)
    Two Point Hospital  (Amazon Games App)

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Rayfer

Matrix/Slitherine has a Steam weekend sale going on...quite a few titles if you don't already have them.

MC

I'm old and hopeless so I deleted my post. I just echoed what Rayfer posted. So move along, nothing to see here.  :idiot2:

Gusington

^Don't be so hard on your self  :2funny:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

:timeout:  ^ He said, 'hard on'.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^I knew that would happen and I knew you would make it happen.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sorry it took me so long. I feel too naughty to do it while I'm in Church.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 11, 2022, 12:59:53 PM

Okay, so it has been over 4 hours since Gus made that comment and I'm still in that predicament. Should I call a doctor?  :-[

W8taminute

Quote from: MC on February 11, 2022, 01:29:12 PM

Okay, so it has been over 4 hours since Gus made that comment and I'm still in that predicament. Should I call a doctor?  :-[

As long as she's hot I say yes, call a doctor.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

As long as no one said 'dongle'   #:-)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Not so old and hopeless after all, then mc...

DONGLE

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Uberhaus

Ugh, penis jokes then "in Sowjiet Russia jokes" 
At least I know my jokes are bad.  Well, don't say I didn't warn you. 

This is taking it back a year but "in Sowjiet Bielorussia, KGB rename you!"

And trying to bring the thread back to the topic at hand:  the uhm, lady in the other thread will be disappointed that WitE2 is not on sale.

Finally, if I was to ask if it is worth upgrading CMANO to CMO, I suppose that would be the only funny thing I've said in this post. 

Sir Slash

Back on topic, I guess my work here is done then.  ;)

Sigwolf

My Matrix anniversary coupon comes in February, so I usually just pick one title since things have been rarely on sale this time of year.  Luckily, sales are coming more frequently these days, along with bundle discounts, so I went crazy this year with the double discount...

Picked up Valor & Victory (w/ Stalingrad) and FoG II:Medieval on sale, and added Combat Mission: Cold War and Campaign Series: Vietnam on bundle deals (already had the others in the bundles).

That should keep me busy for a while.   <:-)

Pete Dero

Quote from: Sigwolf on February 12, 2022, 11:43:41 AM
That should keep me busy for a while.   <:-)

You mean you play the games you buy  :uglystupid2: :wow: ?