Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I'll be keeping my eye out for this one.  Looks great so far!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jo B

Quote from: W8taminute on October 18, 2019, 06:55:11 PM
I'll be keeping my eye out for this one.  Looks great so far!
thanks  :)

Burning Wreck

new HE Shellholes and three new industrial buildings

Jo B

Tank of the day No 52: M3 Light Tank "Stuart"

Sir Slash

Ahhh... The Stuart. The Panthers food of choice. It satisfies your hunger but doesn't fill you up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 20, 2019, 03:31:22 PM
Ahhh... The Stuart. The Panthers food of choice. It satisfies your hunger but doesn't fill you up.

A small snack for a big kitty!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Ubercat

Anyone hear the one about the Stuart that took out two King Tigers? The little fellow was racing through a village to return to friendly lines and caught the two giants being refueled. The quick thinking commander had the gunner shoot the fuel truck which exploded, showering the tanks with burning fuel along with several of their crews who were racing to get in them.

I assume it's a true story but it might be a fiction.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Sir Slash

I didn't hear that one but I do recall hearing about a Chihuahua that killed a Rottweiler. He got stuck in the Rottweiler's throat and he chocked to death.  :o   No real dogs were harmed for this post.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

testplaid the Curch on Hill Secnario. Fun, but enemy is not agressive enough.

Jo B

new terrain 'plowed fileds'. same to clear terrain but costs more movment.
fixed some issues with walls at valley borders. we restart the shellholes from scratch as the first design has issues.

Jo B

Wochenschau

StuG III Ausführung G, in the garage

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

I'm very impressed by what you've shown us, Jo B. I think this game is going to be an instant classic. Keep up the good work!

Jo B

Quote from: IronX on October 23, 2019, 09:00:01 AM
I'm very impressed by what you've shown us, Jo B. I think this game is going to be an instant classic. Keep up the good work!

now Bridge Walls are active for Line of Sight and Fire Effects