Psst...Hey, Martok!

Started by BanzaiCat, January 04, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 09, 2014, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: Martok on April 09, 2014, 02:22:37 PM
Quote from: skeptical.platypus on April 09, 2014, 01:42:00 PM
I'd like to know how often the Canadian Wildlife Service (if such a thing exists) gets a call about Crack Spider's Bitch.
Oh, I'm sure they get a fair few each year (and yes they're real).  8) 

Excited by the 'and yes they're real' part I hurriedly clicked on your link expecting to be enlighten about this mysterious Crack Spider's Bitch but only found myself on the Canadian Wildlife Service's web site... oh well.  :(

You do realize you were one small phone call away for staggerwing, one giant leap for Grogkind from completing the Crack Spider's Bitch: More Information Circle of Life, right?  ;D
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Staggerwing

Not sure what you meant but by then the moment had passed.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

skeptical.platypus

We were talking about people calling the CWS for more information on Crack Spider's Bitch. You followed a link for possibly more information on Crack Spider's Bitch. A phone call simply would have been more elegant.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Nefaro

Demon spiders are fun.   ;)

"You're hard working, you love people..."
"No... I love the liquid inside people!"

;D

Arctic Blast

Oooooo...Aqua Teen Hunger Force!  ;D

Nefaro

Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 12, 2014, 01:54:53 AM
Oooooo...Aqua Teen Hunger Force!  ;D

Hell yeah, man!

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Ubercat

Haven't you guys ever seen a mouse eat a spider? I've seen them eat cockroaches.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Martok

I've seen spiders eat mice: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

you've come a long way baby!

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Nefaro

I found a tarantula in a hole in my yard, when I was a kid.  Saw something move when I was mowing the lawn and found a hole in the ground.  Dropped a lit fire cracker in it, not knowing what was in there.  So I got close and looked back inside the hole and it crawled up to the opening and gave me the wicked eye.  My firecracker only pissed it off, but not enough for him to come out of cover.  I left it well alone after that.  :)

At certain times of the season, you could see tarantulas crawling across the road up on the hill above the family farm.  You can see the large ones from further off than you would expect when they're in the middle of a paved road.  I had seen a few doing that over the years.  Almost never saw them otherwise, although we knew there were plenty around.  :o

It's still been the little sneaky brown recluses that I've always been most worried about.  Damn things have a reputation for crawling on you in your sleep.  When it's dark.  Because humans taste like candy.

MetalDog

That is an undeserved reputation for the recluse, Nefaro.  They would much prefer to stay out of sight and away from people.  Although, there are several houses that I have pulled out more than three hundred a month from in the summer time.

As for tasting like candy, I've known a few who taste VERY sweet :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Staggerwing

I think that the one down below has miniature scuba gear.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: MetalDog on April 14, 2014, 06:53:23 PM
That is an undeserved reputation for the recluse, Nefaro.  They would much prefer to stay out of sight and away from people.  Although, there are several houses that I have pulled out more than three hundred a month from in the summer time.

Nevertheless the Recluse just loves to live in peoples' houses.  Lotsa dark nooks & crannies to hide.  So they tend to live closer to humans than the big hairy stuff which typically live outdoors and keep away from us.