Best Guys Movie

Started by GDS_Starfury, July 29, 2014, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

I also look at the cast. The Great Escape and Magnificent Seven were great movies that brought together groups of iconic actors that you seldom see on screen together.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

I'll throw Unforgiven into the mix as well.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on July 30, 2014, 08:18:09 AMI also look at the cast. The Great Escape and Magnificent Seven were great movies that brought together groups of iconic actors that you seldom see on screen together.

By that measure, I think you've just bumped up Blackhawk Down without really meaning to...  :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

what about the Oceans series?  I wouldnt put them in the top 10 but still pretty good.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

If we're going to do that, we might as well put Top Gun in the mix :P

GDS_Starfury

well you and Toonces might.   :P
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

Because they have big watches?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 30, 2014, 08:14:13 AM
a guy would stop and watch the rest of while channel surfing, but women just keep on walking thru the room without even glancing at the TV. 

a good definition and if thats the case the Die Hards do this to me every time

Centurion40

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Slapshot
Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS
Animal House
The Wolf of Wall Street

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

Platoon and Full Metal Jacket.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Robocop (the original).

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

Anybody like the Expendables movies at all? I'd throw them in just cause you can eat wings while watching them.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Barthheart

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 30, 2014, 10:12:51 AM
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Slapshot
Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS
Animal House
The Wolf of Wall Street

Yes! Slapshot.

Ooo add Strange Brew to my list. Can't surf by that one ever.