Discuss GrogCast Season 2!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We're going to consolidate all of GrogCast season 2's discussion into one big-ass thread here.

Oh yeah.  Season 2.  It starts today.  Party on!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on September 08, 2015, 07:35:46 PM
Season 2? How long was I asleep!?

I give up, how long were you asleep?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Quote from: bbmike on September 08, 2015, 07:35:46 PM
Season 2? How long was I asleep!?

Assuming you had no beard when you nodded off, how long are your whiskers now? Factor for approx 1/2 inch per month average.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

It is what it is. Though I would have been far more impressed if I got even a short email telling me thanks but no thanks in the polite manner I'd expect him to communicate, rather than totally being ignored. Oh well.

mirth

BanzaiCat

There's plenty of other possibly more interesting people that want to be on the GC more!

bayonetbrant

those guys probably 10000 requests / day from all over the place for stuff.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if it just got caught up in a spam filter somewhere.

BanzaiCat

Yeah, I'm not worried about it. Like I said, even a "no" email would have made me all :o HOLY CRAP THEY ANSWERED ME!

mirth

How dare Will Wheaton ignore I us?! I demand justice!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on September 09, 2015, 10:01:19 AMHow dare Will Wheaton ignore I us?! I demand justice!

let me know how that works out for you