The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Gamestop is selling Crusader Kings II Complete Pack for $31.49 (down from $89.99).  This includes all DLC up through The Republic, as well as all the various song, unit, & portrait packs. 

Link

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Greybriar

If there's anyone around who hasn't got Disciples II: Gold, you can get it for $2.49 U.S. from Amazon.com. It's one of hundreds of games being offered during Amazon's Farewell to February Digital PC game sale.

To make your purchase 25% cheaper, use the code "CAGROCKS" at checkout to save an additional 25% on your item (limit one per customer).
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Toonces

I saw this over at SimHQ.  I don't quite get how it works, but if it does work, it's an awful lot of gaming for $5, including JH's beloved Men of War Assault Squad.

http://groupees.com/bma

If anyone takes the plunge, and it's legit, let us know!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Toonces on February 24, 2013, 10:58:45 PM
I saw this over at SimHQ.  I don't quite get how it works, but if it does work, it's an awful lot of gaming for $5, including JH's beloved Men of War Assault Squad.

http://groupees.com/bma

If anyone takes the plunge, and it's legit, let us know!

Yeah, there have been several Groupees bundles prior to this one, so it's legit.

They're one of those 'pay what you want' indie bundle packs. And for a minimum of $5, you pretty much get a ton of gaming there.

Martok

Gamestop/Impulse has Crusader Kings II (just the vanilla game) on sale for $9.99. 

Link

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Silent Disapproval Robot

Steam's got a Space Empire IV and V bundle for $4.99.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

PanzersEast

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Labbug

Fallen Enchantress for $13.59 at Steam until Thursday 4 PM Pacific time.

Arctic Blast

And Stardock has already announced the next installment of FE, FE : Legendary Heroes. It'll be $40, but only $20 if you already own Fallen Enchantress...

...in other words, I'm about to buy Fallen Enchantress.  ;D

Tpek

Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 26, 2013, 04:30:48 PM
And Stardock has already announced the next installment of FE, FE : Legendary Heroes. It'll be $40, but only $20 if you already own Fallen Enchantress...

Wait, wasn't this supposed to be an Expansion???

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Tpek on February 26, 2013, 04:57:35 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on February 26, 2013, 04:30:48 PM

Wait, wasn't this supposed to be an Expansion???

It is, but it's a standalone that contains everything that's already in Fallen Enchantress. So if you own FE already, you get it at an expansion price. And as with FE, if you bought Elemental before October 31st of 2010, this is also free.

http://forums.stardock.com/439970

steve58

...and it looks like they just released Fallen Enchantress v1.3.

http://forums.elementalgame.com/440641
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Martok

^  Yeah, I just received an email notification about 1.3 being available.  Am debating whether or not to get download it and try it out. 

Quote from: Labbug on February 26, 2013, 02:53:43 PM
Fallen Enchantress for $13.59 at Steam until Thursday 4 PM Pacific time.
Welcome to Grogheads, Labbug