The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Martok

Gamestop/Impulse is currently selling Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition for $4.99. 

Linky

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Martok

More 4x sales goodness: 

Armada 2526 Gold Edition (includes the Supernova expansion) is now being sold on Steam (woot!). 

There's also a temporary discount, which means the price is currently $16.99/€15.29. 

Link

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Martok

Impulse is selling the Warlock: Master of the Arcane Bundle for $7.49.  I may have to finally grab this one in spite of myself... 

Link

Arctic Blast

Hitman : Absolution is 75% off on Greenmangaming. Add in the discount code (GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS) and the Professional Edition is a flat $10.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/hitman-absolution-professional-edition-na/

And Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty is 50% off at Battle.net.

Gusington

War of the Roses at Gamestop for 4.98 with promo discount and sale right now. I caved...couldn't resist.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Gusington on March 03, 2013, 10:56:37 AM
War of the Roses at Gamestop for 4.98 with promo discount and sale right now. I caved...couldn't resist.

I wouldn't mind at all, but after playing the demo, I realised that it's the kind of game in which I would just get repeatedly owned and wouldn't have a lot of fun.

PanzersEast

I picked it up..... if you like M&B, this one looks along the same lines in terms of gameplay.

PE

Arctic Blast

Mark of the Ninja is 66% off - $4.99  for the remainder of the weekend. Get it. It's fantastic. You're a goddamn ninja. What else do you need?

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Arctic Blast on March 03, 2013, 03:36:30 PM
Mark of the Ninja is 66% off - $4.99  for the remainder of the weekend. Get it. It's fantastic. You're a goddamn ninja. What else do you need?

La la la not listening la la la!

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 03, 2013, 03:57:05 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on March 03, 2013, 03:36:30 PM

La la la not listening la la la!

That's fine. I don't need words to express how awesome it is to be a ninja.

Gusington

I got Mark of the Ninja the last time it was marked down to 5.00...haven't started it yet.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd