The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Impulse has Vicky 2 with the AHD expansion plus all three sprite packs on sale for $8.95. 

http://www.impulsedriven.com/explore/search/victoria+II?affid=gsnow

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jack Nastyface

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

steve58

GoG has Omerta: City of Gangsters for $19.99 for the next ~4 days, 9 hours.  Also includes free DLC "The Bulgarian Colossus" (w/main game) and The Con Artist...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Martok

GamersGate has specials right now for most of the Might & Magic titles. 

Also, Impulse currently has Gemini Wars on sale for $6.79.  (Think I'm gonna grab this one!) 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

LongBlade

Quote from: -budd- on April 03, 2013, 01:22:03 PM
Picked up the Orcs must die franchise pack for $8.74...  http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18259/

Sweet. I ought to add some of those DLC packs. I've only got one right now.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

-budd-

steam tripwire bundle for 8.99  also included- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 1 & 2  HOS GOTY edition

Martok

Tuna

Gaming computer put away again (still waiting on final inspection on house).. Lot of painting scheduled for the weekend  :P

If I do get some free time, I'll set the gaming puter up, so I can get some time in..

Can't wait for this project to be over!

-budd-

Getgames has a choice of games 2 for $10.......link... http://www.getloadedgo.com/

content

Gusington

Far Cry 3 at GameStop for 29.99...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Europa Universalis III Chronicles currently FREE at GameFly

valid on 4/9 thru 4/11  dead

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Europa-Universalis-III-Chronicles/5000728/?adtrackingid=cmju029&adtrackingid=cmju029

p.s. You won't be charged, but you will need to provide EITHER a credit card or PayPal account in order to finish checkout.  :-\
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

Gamersgate currently has all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and add-ons slashed to 75% off.

Also 75% off currently, all Victoria 2 games and add-ons (possibly thanks to recent news of a new Vicky2 update/expansion on the way soon, "Heart of Darkness")
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!