The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyebiter

Nefaro

JasonPratt

Man, the devs for Aliens: Colonial Marines have an aggressive sense of humor. "Bug Hunt" as DLC. Really? You're just going to defy the jokes and go with that as the title??

Meanwhile... yeah, Amazon's idea of a "sale". I love Dawn of War 1 as much as anyone, but $15 for the Platinum version?!--that's supposed to be a sale nowadays?!

And I can have DoWGold for $15, too?! And Dark Crusade separately for $15! And DoW vanilla for $15! That's.... that's... that's indescribable!! I must let a smiley speak for my emotions upon hearing this offer!

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile at Gamersgate, http://all the older King's Bounty games (not including the new Norse edition) are 75% off today. That's an insane amount of gaming for less than $9 total.

(All the Sims games and expansions are $5 each today, too, if anyone cares about that, though I don't.)

In fact, just ignore Amazon, check out GG's list today. http://www.gamersgate.com/offers
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

GoG has some UbiSoft titles on sale this weekend for 50% off.  Includes Imperialism and Imperialism II for $2.99 each.  Also Battle Isle Platinum for $4.99
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Greybriar

Quote from: steve58 on May 17, 2013, 06:59:11 AM
GoG has some UbiSoft titles on sale this weekend for 50% off.  Includes Imperialism and Imperialism II for $2.99 each.  Also Battle Isle Platinum for $4.99

And The Settlers II: 10th Anniversary for $4.99, a remake of The Settlers II, which I consider the best of The Settlers series before Ubisoft bought out Blue Byte.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

PanzersEast

Good gaming from Amazon for > $5.00 ....

Unity of Command $4.99
  Red Turn: The Road to Berlin $2.49
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat  $2.00
Mark of the Ninja $3.75
Bio-Shock Dual Pack $4.99

PE

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Hmm very interested in March of the Eagles...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

It's pretty meh...Paradox took an era with so much potential and short changed it IMHO.

PanzersEast

GG has...

Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete for $10
- Neverwinter Nights + 3 Expansion Packs
- Neverwinter Nights 2 + 3 Expansions Packs
or
Neverwinter Nights Diamond $2.99
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete $5.99

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=neverwintermidweek

PE

PanzersEast

Quote from: Bison on May 20, 2013, 12:27:21 PM
It's pretty meh...Paradox took an era with so much potential and short changed it IMHO.

I agree, so much was left on the table.

PE

Gusington

Well there's ten dollars saved...perhaps I'll spend it on Castle Vox instead.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Paradox is only the publisher, not the developer this time.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on May 20, 2013, 01:28:20 PM

Paradox is only the publisher, not the developer this time.

I thought the military side of things in MotE was a good leap compared to others.  IMO, Paradox needs more AGEOD style in their games.  The military/warfare side of the Pdox line has always sucked.  This was an improvement in that department (and pretty light on everything else).