The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

GetLoadedGo 72 Hour Sale

Choose any 2 of the following Games for Only $10.  All are Steam codes...

• Aliens vs. Predator
  • Binary Domain
  • Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
  • Dungeon Siege III
  • F.E.A.R
  • Hotline Miami
  • Just Cause 2
  • Medieval II: Total War Collection
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • Puddle
  • Red Orchestra 2 GOTY Edition
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • The Cave
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Crusader Kings II Collection

(includes all current DLC & Expansions!)

$19.99

75% off

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-CK2C/crusader-kings-ii-collection-bundle

PanzersEast

Iron Front $6.79 at Steam

thinking of picking it up, however anyone interested in MP.....

PE

Jarhead0331

Quote from: PanzersEast on May 27, 2013, 01:20:07 PM
Iron Front $6.79 at Steam

thinking of picking it up, however anyone interested in MP.....

PE

SDR plays with a bunch of guys from simhq just about every weekend I think...he's described some intense games.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

Yes.  We have a regular saturday session at SimHQ.  We start at 1PM PST and usually play for 1.5-3 hours.  We do a mix of co-op and PvP (emphasis on co-op).  There's another group of mostly Russians that do a big hardcore PvP session on Sundays.  You can find a link to their server in the SimHQ Iron Front forums.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on May 27, 2013, 03:20:50 PM
Yes.  We have a regular saturday session at SimHQ.  We start at 1PM PST and usually play for 1.5-3 hours.  We do a mix of co-op and PvP (emphasis on co-op).  There's another group of mostly Russians that do a big hardcore PvP session on Sundays.  You can find a link to their server in the SimHQ Iron Front forums.

Picked it up and the DLC on Amazon for $2.... looking forward to playing!  Wished we had a group from here to play as well, like playing with guys I know on the forum.

PE

Huw the Poo

The latest Humble Indie Bundle is awesome!  Check it out:

Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Capsized
Thomas Was Alone
Dear Esther

Beat the average and also get:

Hotline Miami
Proteus

No fewer than four of those games were already on my wish list, so this is going to be a no-brainer.  8)

Windows, Mac, Linux

Staggerwing

Dear Esther is quite a trip. I recommend thinking of it as an interactive short ghost story (possibly without the ghost, ymmv) rather than a traditional game. It's almost like being in the middle of one of the more introspective episodes of the Twilight Zone or Night Gallery.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Kushan

Crusader Kings 2 is on sale at Steam (again) for $9.99 for vanilla CK2 and 19.99 for the CK2 Collection that includes all the current DLC except the old gods.

The DLC pack which again includes everything but the old gods is on sale for $12.49

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Huw the Poo

So far I've tried three games from the Humble Indie Bundle, and none of them work properly (or at all) in Linux.  Dear Esther doesn't even have a Linux version yet; we're asked to play it via WINE until it's ready.

I am not happy.

Silent Disapproval Robot

PanzersEast

This may not be your cup of tea... but  Alan Wake Franchise is 90% off at Steam... not sure I will pass that up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/?snr=1_4_4__40

PE

-budd-

Quote from: PanzersEast on May 30, 2013, 07:22:56 PM
This may not be your cup of tea... but  Alan Wake Franchise is 90% off at Steam... not sure I will pass that up.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/?snr=1_4_4__40

PE

download at 93% complete :D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

I've heard the AW games are kind of broken, but still I bought.

Graviteam Tactics isn't actually Achtung Panzer, but still the same designers (just in a relatively modern setting) so yay. :)

The Graviteam page on Gamersgate is currently (as of this post) showing a very weird mix of which games and expansions are on sale or not.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!