The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolan50

QuoteGraviteam Tactics isn't actually Achtung Panzer

Actually it is.
Achtung Panzer is the core game that the DLCs build off of.
Once you update and patch to the current versions the name on the start menu changes from Achtung Panzer Operation Star to Graviteam Tactics.
The difference is the new engine introduced a command and control bar.

The game is now known as Graviteam Tactics:Operation Star(GT:OS)
There are 2 more DLCs to be released for GT:OS(A modern Sino Soviet border clash and a WW2 tank pack) and then a new game will be introduced called Graviteam Tactics:Mius Front(GT:MF).

Graviteam Tactics:Mius Front(GT:MF) will introduce a new engine and be a separate game from GT:OS.

From what I understand GT:MF will be a new core game and will be about a Soviet assaualt across the Mius river in southern Russia in August 1943.A couple DLCs that are being planned for this new game are Nomanhan 1939-Mongolia Japan vs Russia and Sinyavino 1942 about a Soviet operation that took place near Leningrad in the Summer of 1942.There is also a rumor of another DLC for the Summer of 1943 taking place near Kharkov.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

steve58

...a new GetLoadedGo 72 Hour deal:

1) Buy the two following games for £20 / €25 / $30:

• Borderlands 2
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown
2) Or pick two games from the following list for only £6 / €8 / $10:

• BioShock
  • BioShock 2
  • Borderlands GOTY (Not Available In Germany)
  • Civilization IV Complete Edition
  • Civilization V
  • Civilization V – Gods and Kings Expansion
  • Duke Nukem Forever
  • Mafia II
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • The Darkness II
3) Or buy all the games listed above for $48.

All of the games use Steamworks.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

Dolan,

Ah--thanks! That was a little confusing but also very squeeworthy. :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

eyebiter

This weeks' Humble Bundle weekly sale includes the Walking Dead

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

This week, pay what you want for Telltale's hit games Back to the Future: The Game, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, and Hector: Badge of Carnage. If you pay more than the average, you'll also get The Walking Dead! (and steam keys)

Rayfer

moved it to a different thread.

Bison

Quote from: Rayfer on June 03, 2013, 07:21:56 AM
moved it to a different thread.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

JasonPratt

Sang-Froid (Vol 1) is $7.50 today on Steam. Well worth the full $15 cost IMO, so I recommend it to anyone with even the slightest interest in fighting werewolves and/or 3rd-person action tower defense.

Meanwhile, Steam also has both Batman: Arkham games (with all the DLC) slashed to a ridiculously cheap $5 and $7.50 (for Asylum and City respectively). I literally cannot imagine a more efficiently entertaining use for the money if someone hasn't gotten those games yet. I rebought them just to have the extra graphical bling on my PC.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

-budd-

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 05, 2013, 02:12:19 PM
Sang-Froid (Vol 1) is $7.50 today on Steam. Well worth the full $15 cost IMO, so I recommend it to anyone with even the slightest interest in fighting werewolves and/or 3rd-person action tower defense.

Meanwhile, Steam also has both Batman: Arkham games (with all the DLC) slashed to a ridiculously cheap $5 and $7.50 (for Asylum and City respectively). I literally cannot imagine a more efficiently entertaining use for the money if someone hasn't gotten those games yet. I rebought them just to have the extra graphical bling on my PC.

I'm a big Batman fan, but securom and windows live drm on top of steam keep me from pulling the trigger.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Bison

The Batman games are fun.  I never had an issue with the DRM to be honest.

Nefaro

Swedish dev weekend sale at Gamersgate!

What does this mean? 

Dominions 3 on sale for $15!!  - 50% Off.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DOM3A/dominions-3-the-awakening

Conquest of Elysium 3 is $2.50.

Also looks like all the Shogun 2 titles are on sale there.

For instance, Fall of the Samurai is only $7.49.

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades for $8.74.  IIRC some of you wanted to check it out on the cheap.

Huw the Poo

Dominions 3 is an obvious buy, but don't overlook Conquest of Elysium 3 for $2.50; that's a ridiculous amount of gaming for sod all money!

JasonPratt

Picked up RW2 already on the Gamergate spring sale I think.

I may snag Elysium though.

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, Steam users can play the open beta of Company of Heroes 2 FOR FREE for the next couple of weeks to final release!

The idea being that they hook you on it first and then you can buy the game to keep playing. I'm not overly worried about that, as I can't say I ever felt all that hooked on CoH1. ;) But hey, free AAA title game for a few weeks, fine with me!

(I'm not sure how far they allow your campaign to run or whatever.)

steve58

If you haven't picked up Civilization V yet, Greenmangaming has some great prices right now (all Steam codes):

GreenManGaming has a few great deals on PC Digital Download Games.  Apply coupon code GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA for additional savings.

Prices after code GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA

Sid Meier's Civilization V                           $6
Civilization V: Gold Edition                        $10
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings      $6
...DLC on sale too

Steam is also having a similar Civ V sale...and a free Civ V weekend.

...and looks like the Brave New World DLC is available for pre-order for ~$27 on GMG, Steam, Gamestop, etc...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Anyone try out the CoH2 beta?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd