The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: son_of_montfort on June 25, 2013, 05:15:56 PM
So Rise of Flight went Free-to-Play, but charges for additional aircraft? Very interesting. I may have to give it a whirl!

I should probably fire it up sometime in the future, too.  Once I get my modern sim fix out of the way.

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on June 22, 2013, 06:46:20 AM
GetGamesGo / GetLoadedGo is Having another 72 Hour Sale.  This time it's on Bethesda games.
Choose any 2 of the Following Games for Only $15  All are Steam codes.

• Brink
  • Dishonoured
  • Doom 3 BFG
  • Fallout 3: GOTY
  • Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Pack
  • Hunted: The Demons Forge
  • RAGE
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe

..might be time for me to finally pickup some of the Fallout games.

GetLoadedGo is re-running this sale since they ran out of Dishonoured codes.  Sale is only for a day though....
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

republic

I just picked up Flaming Cliffs 3, DCS: Huey, and Combined Arms.  I'm going to need to lie down for a bit...

Nefaro

Quote from: republic on June 27, 2013, 01:25:06 PM
I just picked up Flaming Cliffs 3, DCS: Huey, and Combined Arms.  I'm going to need to lie down for a bit...

I had a blast flying the new 4DOF Su-27 cockpit the other day.   8)

The F-15 (and some others?) also got the same treatment in FC3, and since it's easier to set up the HOTAS for the stuff in FC3, and remembering key commands, I'll probably be playing more of those than A-10C and BS2 for awhile.

Kushan

Endless Space Emperor Edition is 66% off (10.19 USD) on Steam this weekend. ES EE+Disharmony is 17.49 USD.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Jarhead0331

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition is on sale at GG for $10 and change.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

^Nice.  I really enjoyed the XBOX version, now I might consider picking it up for PC at this price.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

eyebiter

http://www.bundlestars.com/

Dynamite Reloaded Bundle for $2.47, all activate on Steam

King's Bounty: The Legend
    Men of War: Vietnam
    Fantasy Wars
    Real Warfare 1242
    Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
    Off-Road Drive
    Star Wolves 2
    Reign: Conflict of Nations
    Death Track: Resurrection
    Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

eyebiter

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Indie Royale  The Spiral Groove Bundle $6

Four activate on Steam
Sniper Elite V2
Gatling Gears
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death
Lucid

The 5th game is on Steam Greenlight / Desura
Bloody Trapland

jomni

Natural Selection 2  $9 on Steam  is it worth it?

republic

I played a couple of Natural Selection 2 free weekends and really enjoyed it.  I'm thinking of picking it up.  I would have already had I not dropped quite a bit at the DCS store last week...

JasonPratt

I must confess in shame I just spent $3 at Gamersgate buying DLC for a game I may never get around to playing -- which wouldn't be so bad but the DLC only works if I own the game on GG, when instead I own it (and its expansions up to that point) on Steam!

I might be able to gift them, though, I guess. Does anyone want the three most recent DLC's for Vicky2, after the Heart of Darkness expansion?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 30, 2013, 10:56:49 AM

I might be able to gift them, though, I guess. Does anyone want the three most recent DLC's for Vicky2, after the Heart of Darkness expansion?

There are 3+ DLCs for Vic2?!  I thought it was just A House Divided and Heart of Darkness?  Or are you referring to some sprite packs?

WallysWorld

Quote from: Nefaro on July 01, 2013, 06:26:08 AM
There are 3+ DLCs for Vic2?!  I thought it was just A House Divided and Heart of Darkness?  Or are you referring to some sprite packs?

The newest Victoria II DLC's are:

1. German Unit Pack DLC
2. Interwar Engineer Unit Pack DLC
3. Songs of the Civil War DLC

I got all three from GG over the weekend thanks to the sale.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson