The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Greenmangaming is having a 666 sale..."6 devilish deals every 6 hours for 6 days"...and get another 10% off prices below with the code GMG10-U49LX-GAE17

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

Current deals:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass...$14.99
Star Trek...$16.99
Resident Evil 6...$19.99
Killing Floor...$4.99
Guns of Icarus Online...$3.99
Lucius...$4.99
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Tpek

Lucius and Resident Evil 6 are also being discounted.

How is RE6 anyway?

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Steam has Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for $4.99 until 4pm PT July 4.

FlickJax

Ive got to stop myself buying all the games in sale as i never get time to play most of them...

Silent Disapproval Robot

50% off everything in the Rise of Flight store from July 3rd to July 8th.

http://riseofflight.com/en/store

Tpek

25% off voucher for those 666 sales over at GreenManGaming:

GMG25-BAWQB-8UQWG

Nefaro

Quote from: Tpek on July 05, 2013, 04:32:15 AM
25% off voucher for those 666 sales over at GreenManGaming:

GMG25-BAWQB-8UQWG

They have Rising Storm (RO2 expansion) 50% off right now.

steve58

GameFly has Expeditions Conquistador for $13.39.  Site says "This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play." so I imagine its just a Steam key.

Jarhead0331

Gamersgate has Warfare Reloaded for $4.99.  I've never played it, but I did have a brief obsession with its predecessor, "Warfare."  For an RTS, I thought it was pretty well done with some fairly "authentic" mechanics.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

-budd-

amazon has bioshock triple pack[ for $39.99 .......   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOD0TZG/ref=hy-deals-dvg-biotriple?pf_rd_p=1578047202&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=B4921C2C94DF41009C58

I finished 1 and 2 on the ps3, #1 is one of my favorites. Haven't played infinite yet. Looks like 1&2 have that windows live crap though.

Also have firaxis complete pack for $19.99 includes Civ 4 complete, Civ 5 gold, and Xcom enemy unknown.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPBZDPE/ref=hy-deals-dvg-firaxis?pf_rd_p=1578047202&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=B4921C2C94DF41009C58
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Arctic Blast

Leviathan Warships is about $2 right now on GreenManGaming if you include the discount code.

steve58

Gamestop has the new Endless Space Disharmony DLC on sale for $4.99

The Admiral Edition is on sale for $7.49 and the Emperor Edition is $8.74

...all Steam keys.

W8taminute

Disharmony for only 4.99?  I want to get that but I heard that there are some problems with this DLC.  Anyone play Endless Space with Disharmony?  Curious to know if there is a patch in the works or a fix for this?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

republic

Someone talk me down...I'm wanting to pull the trigger on Natural Selection 2 - $8.49,  Rising Storm - $9.99  and then 10% off with voucher.

They are great games, and it is a good deal...but I don't even have enough time to play all the Wargame:Airland and DCS that I want to play as it is...there's no WAY I could play anything else.