The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: -budd- on July 15, 2013, 07:01:30 PM
don't if anyone is interested in the Clive Barker games but Undying is $2.39 at GOG   http://www.gog.com/gamecard/clive_barkers_undying

and Jericho is $1.24 on steam ... http://store.steampowered.com/app/11420/?snr=1_7_15__13

there's a demo for jericho.

I just grabbed Undying but is Jericho worth a shot??  I don't recall it receiving as good a reception.

-budd-

Haven't played that one, watched some youtube vids on it and read some reviews and said what the heck it's $1.24 :D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is on the 8-hour sale for $2.99.

It's a fun first-person Stealth/Action RPG, despite leading you by the nose.   Great bargain at three bucks!

EDIT:  And the Crusader Kings 2 Collection is going for a dirt cheap $19.99.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gamersgate has Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army for $4.50.  Wish I'd bought it here instead of from Steam at $6.  I've been playing it off and on.  It's pretty fun but definitely seems like it's designed more for co-op play than single player.

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

eyebiter

Bundlestars has a new bundle featuring Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space and several other titles for $5.00

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/superfly-indie-bundle/
    All Redeem on Steam
    ==================
    Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
    Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
    Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
    Cargo Commander
    Disciples III: Renaissance
    The Journey Down: Chapter 1
    Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
    Dungeons: The Dark Lord
    Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
    Zeno Clash

Nefaro

Quote from: eyebiter on July 23, 2013, 01:24:32 PM
Bundlestars has a new bundle featuring Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space and several other titles for $5.00

Interesting timing..

I just fired up Weird Worlds a couple hours ago and had two runs (resulting in death).  Light & somewhat Rogue-ish in style.  :)  I've owned the thing for a few months but haven't played it that long until today.

republic

I had to pick this up I've looked at Weird Worlds, Disciples and Dungeons for a long while.

Huw the Poo

Bundle Stars Masters of Strategy bundle:

Tropico 3 (Steam special edition)
Earth 2160
Patrician 4 (Steam special edition)
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire
Restaurant Empire 2

These are all Steam keys.  £2.34 in real money!

Toonces

The STALKER franchise is on sale on Steam for 75% off.

It only lists the original on the home page, but if you search for Prypiat and Clear Sky, they are both 75% off also.

I picked them both up- they weren't on sale during the summer sale and were one of the few games I was actually looking to pick up, so I win.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

-budd-

yea there in my basket, at least the first 2, clear sky uses tages so thats a no go for me.Correction I just looked on gamersgate and clear sky is $2.99 and it says DRM free there , but steam says tages. The reverse is true on the first game steam has no other DRM and gamergate says securom, wierd. I'll probably buy them......dammit. 

-budd-

noticed metro 2033 $3.73 at GG ......steam key

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-M2033/metro-2033

question: on GG for metro 2033 it says steam and then it says third party download and account required. I noticed the box has windows live on it but no mention of it. budd doesn't do windows live drm...how would i know for sure?

Huw the Poo

Budd, it's just Steamworks.  That's the third-party stuff that GG refers to.  The box doesn't say Games for Windows Live, it just says Games for Windows which is just a certification thing, not DRM.  Additionally, I have the game myself on Steam and it doesn't launch GFWL.  I wouldn't touch it either, if it did. :)

Kushan

Crusader Kings - The Old gods is on sale for 3.74 on Steam. Purchasing NOW!

For those that still haven't got it, the base game is on sale for 9.99 and the CK2 Collection is on sale for 19.99. The DLC is all individually on sale as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

republic

Thanks for the heads up Kushan!  I missed this during the summer sale...but now I'm thinking maybe just wait until EU4...hmm...