The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I only have the original Red Orchestra. DOH

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Well, RO2 is on sale for $2.49.  You could buy it and then buy Rising Storm for $4.99 and save yourself a whopping $2.51!

Gusington

Yeah but besides you no one really responded to my call for MP for Rising Storm...that means I would have to *shudder* depend on you to play!!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Now, which one of us is the one who fails to show up (or shows up and falls asleep) whenever we try to plan something online? 

Gusington

I have good days and bad days.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

He played RoF with us once or twice  :D.. LOL.. also was a no show as well!

Gusington

I'm a popular guy :)

When The Wife calls, well you know.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on July 30, 2013, 09:37:45 PM
Yeah but besides you no one really responded to my call for MP for Rising Storm...that means I would have to *shudder* depend on you to play!!

Toonces has it. I've put somewhere between 15-20 hours in already.  ;D

Gusington

^You play with Grogs online or anonymously on some chaotic server?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on July 31, 2013, 08:02:37 PM
^You play with Grogs online or anonymously on some chaotic server?

I play on whatever server will have me.

Martok

Shrapnel Games is having a "hot" sale on what remains of of their portfolio.  ::) 

Announcement

Game shop

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Grim.Reaper

Just purchased Dishonored finally with all DLC for just $13 at gamefly (you get steam codes)...use this code GFDAUG20 for discount.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 04, 2013, 08:39:05 PM
Just purchased Dishonored finally with all DLC for just $13 at gamefly (you get steam codes)...use this code GFDAUG20 for discount.

Steam ran a similar sale Sunday; I picked it all up for somewhere under $20, iirc.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Dishonored is frickin' awesome.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Cool!  Really?  I stopped following your assessment after that review you wrote about Dishonored many moons ago.  I figured you lost interest in the game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk