The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: steve58 on September 20, 2013, 09:09:38 AM
GoG.com is having a couple specials:

Wing Commander Series Sale for the ~19 hours.  Gog also now has Privateer 2: The Darkening for $5.99

RPG Special.  Includes Wizardry 6+7 for $2.39 and Wizardry 8 for $3.99 for the next ~3 days...

Eschalon Book 2 also on sale for less than $5.  Reviewed at grogheads recently.

Nefaro

Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 07:31:57 PM
Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 20, 2013, 03:09:56 PM
AI War Bundle at GamersGate for $4.25 US.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-AIW4YAE/ai-war-four-year-anniversary-edition-bundle

picked this up but my key for ancient shadows wasn't accepted by steam and I didn't get a key for vengeance of the machine. I realize I don't need to add these games to steam to play them but like to have them on my list of steam games. I have contacted gamersgate support so hopefully they can resolve the issue. anyone else purchase this and have any issues? the base game and first three expansions were added to steam with no problems.

heard back from them. they just say I don't need steam for these games and they cant do anything. pretty much what I expected. perhaps I will contact arcen games and see if I can get two keys that work on steam!

My AI War keys from Gamersgate were for unlocking the AI War games.  Not Steam keys. 

CptHowdy

Quote from: Nefaro on September 20, 2013, 08:55:02 PM
Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 07:31:57 PM
Quote from: CptHowdy on September 20, 2013, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 20, 2013, 03:09:56 PM
AI War Bundle at GamersGate for $4.25 US.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-AIW4YAE/ai-war-four-year-anniversary-edition-bundle

picked this up but my key for ancient shadows wasn't accepted by steam and I didn't get a key for vengeance of the machine. I realize I don't need to add these games to steam to play them but like to have them on my list of steam games. I have contacted gamersgate support so hopefully they can resolve the issue. anyone else purchase this and have any issues? the base game and first three expansions were added to steam with no problems.

heard back from them. they just say I don't need steam for these games and they cant do anything. pretty much what I expected. perhaps I will contact arcen games and see if I can get two keys that work on steam!

My AI War keys from Gamersgate were for unlocking the AI War games.  Not Steam keys.

yes I know they aren't steam keys but I can add the keys to steam and have the games available when I run steam. I was able to do this for the base game and the first 3 dlc. my key for the 4th did not work and as I understand there is no key available for the last dlc. it is no big deal, I just figured i would be able to add all of it to steam since most of it worked.

CptHowdy

straight from steam

Which retail / digital CD Keys are accepted on Steam?

All retail Valve games and a number of third-party games can be registered to your Steam account. All of the following games can be registered through Steam:
◾Valve CD Keys in this format: ####-#####-####
◾Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q
◾Valve CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7
◾Age of Empires III: Complete Collection CD Keys in this format: 1ABCD-D3FGH-45I67
◾AI War CD Keys in various formats
◾AirBuccaneers CD Keys in this format: 1ABCD-D3FGH-45I67 etc...

quite a list of games i just listed the first few. the keys from GG do work on steam except the one for the 4th dlc. GG told me to contact arcengames and ask why that key doesn't work. haven't heard back from them yet.

Nefaro

I see.  So he just used the same Steam keys as his own serial codes.  That's pretty handy. 

Although my original Gamersgate purchases of AI War happened before he got on Steam (I think), so that may not work for mine.  Doesn't matter as I bought the whole collection again on Steam for something ridiculous.. like $4.   Just because I didn't have the last expansion, which pretty much cost the same as the whole thing on sale.  :D

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

New week, new Matrixgames Deal!

This week's Deal features two games that relieve two pivotal moments of WWII.

From the 23rd  to the 29th of September,  Battle of Normandy and Battle of Italy will be discounted to $19.99/$29.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 50%! Pick up these challenging titles to test your skills in memorable battles of modern history.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: steve58 on September 23, 2013, 08:23:19 AM
New week, new Matrixgames Deal!

This week's Deal features two games that relieve two pivotal moments of WWII.

From the 23rd  to the 29th of September,  Battle of Normandy and Battle of Italy will be discounted to $19.99/$29.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 50%! Pick up these challenging titles to test your skills in memorable battles of modern history.

Ha! At last, one I've been waiting for...Battles in Normandy. Played the demo awhile back, been waiting for a sale like this.

Deadskin

weateallthepies

The new IndieRoyale bundle has Sengoku and March of Eagles in it, redeemable on Steam. Minimum payment is pretty low at the moment.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Gusington

What is the final group decision here on March of Eagles?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

PanzersEast

BETHESDA GET LOADED OFFER

GetLoadedGo sale for Bethesda choose any 2 for $15.

http://getloadedgo.com

• Dishonored
  • Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
  • Doom 3 BFG
  • Fallout 3: GOTY
  • RAGE
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY
  • Quake IV
  • Brink Complete Pack
  • Quake III: Arena
  • Hunted: The Demons Forge

PE

BanzaiCat

The Mass Effect series is on sale over at GG.

$19.95 for the trilogy, but 1 and 2 are 4.99 each and 3 is 5.99.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MET/mass-effect-trilogy

I know my math is bad, but I don't see how buying the trilogy together is a good thing. I would think the Guide is included in the trilogy price, but I don't see it listed.