The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

smittyohio -- actually, now that I think back (a bit harder) on it, I believe there is also an upgrade to Platinum if you have Cities XL 2012, but you can get Cities XL Platinum as a stand-alone game.  I can't image the version in the HB is just the upgrade...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

Yeah, and I certainly wouldn't go by what Amazon says anyway.  Their product information is often inaccurate.

weateallthepies

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 10, 2013, 08:47:13 PM
Quote from: republic on October 10, 2013, 02:27:12 PM
Humble Weekly Bundle:

Just $1 is required to get Steam keys for Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Divinity II: Developer's Cut, R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, Confrontation and Game of Thrones. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also receive Wargame: European Escalation and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes!

www.humblebundle.com/weekly

That's a REALLY good bundle!

I've never bought anything from HB before and just tried two different debit cards - neither of them work. Money isn't the issue; their billing page keeps telling me "card and zip do not match." It's highlighting my state as if that's an issue. Both these cards work fine elsewhere and I made certain both accounts are in order. I don't know what the deal is...anyone ever have this happen to them?

Have you tried clicking through to the paypal page? You can pay with debit/credit card there too without registering, might work better than their own paywall.

CptHowdy

matrixgames has revolution under siege and birth of America 2 for $9.99 each. sale runs oct14th-20th.

Bison

Gamersgate is having Columbus Day flash sales all day today.

Martok

Quote from: CptHowdy on October 14, 2013, 06:33:16 AM
matrixgames has revolution under siege and birth of America 2 for $9.99 each. sale runs oct14th-20th.
Saw that.  If I didn't already own both, I'd grab 'em up in a heartbeat. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

PanzersEast

Unity of Command Pack $7.49 @ GG..... may finally pick this up.

PE

JasonPratt

Wow, they're really scaling up their sale objects in the past few weeks, aren't they!? Both are excellent choices (one of them fairly recent as a release). Too bad I already picked up both during a Christmas sale.

I wonder if putting more recent and popular items on sale reflects success in previous sales, or failure (so they're testing whether higher profile items will be bitten)? I hope it's success: I like Matrix. :)

Bison, that Columbus Day sale at GG is rather schizophrenically vast!  ;D

PE, yep a good time to grab UoC before the next DLC is released. The fellow running the Across the Dnepr 2 AAR in another Grog thread says he's on the closed beta for a UoC campaign to flesh out the southern theater drive (or I suppose it's still the southern front, since it would be weird to switch over to central or northern front now) with Barbarossa action. (And that UoC2 is in development.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

PanzersEast

Noticed JA2 Gold is now $4.99 on STEAM.

PE

Nefaro

Quote from: Martok on October 14, 2013, 11:12:35 AM
Saw that.  If I didn't already own both, I'd grab 'em up in a heartbeat.

Same.

CptHowdy

out of the park 14 is $19.99 until the end of the world series. a savings of 50%  :o

steve58

Sid Meier's Ace Patrol for $1.25 at Gamefly (Steam key). Not a bad little game, surprised its down this low so quickly...

Green Man Gaming has BioShock Infinite (PC Digital Download) for $13.59 - 20% off with coupon code "GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX" = $10.88.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

Stardock games are 50%-75% off on Steam.

Greybriar

Endless Space is on sale at Steam for the next couple of days. Get Endless Space - Emperor Edition for $7.49 or Endless Space Gold for $8.74 U.S.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

-budd-

Both on steam

batman arkham asylum GOTY edition
batman arkham city GOTY edition         

both 75% off this weekend
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/batman_weekend

i'm a big batman fan and have been waiting for them to remove GFWL & securom, looks like they did so i'll be picking them up for a later play as i'm busy with flashpoint red storm right now.

also in the spirit of halloween bundle stars has the bloodbath bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/Bloodbath-Bundle/   for $2.50

includes
Clutch
Necrovision
Necrovision-lost company
The Void
99 levels to hell
Zombie bowl-o-rama

All Steam games
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.