The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

GameFly has a few Elder Scroll PC Digital Download Games on sale. Save an extra 20% off with coupon code GFDOCT20. (Prices shown are after 20% off).  All Steam keys...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $12
Dawnguard $8
Dragonborn $8
Hearthfire $2
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

http://getloadedgo.com

New Get Loaded Sale.....

Any 2 for $15

• Hitman Absolution Professional Edition
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • DiRT Showdown
  • Rising Storm
  • SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Sniper Elite V2: High Command Edition
  • StarDrive
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE Seriously Digital Edition
  • The Darkness II
  • Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

PE

Tuna

Quote from: PanzersEast on October 25, 2013, 10:37:46 AM
http://getloadedgo.com

New Get Loaded Sale.....

Any 2 for $15

• Hitman Absolution Professional Edition
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • DiRT Showdown
  • Rising Storm
  • SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Sniper Elite V2: High Command Edition
  • StarDrive
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE Seriously Digital Edition
  • The Darkness II
  • Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

PE

LOL when it said Panzers East new post in the Sales thread, I was hoping it would be a Carenado sale!!!  8)

JasonPratt

In case for some reason you have no desire or ability or (in my case) permission to download the new Batman: Arkham game yet (I'm not sure it's in physical release, but Steam, GG and console portals have it -- I'm waiting so relatives will have something for my birthday next month  8) ), may I suggest for $20 Enslaved: Odyssey to the West -- Premium Edition?

I have it for the Playstation 3, and played it a few years ago -- it's a very nice environmental combat science fiction 3PS ("Like God Of War But..." as Yahtzee at Zero Punctuation would say) with a great story, probably intended to be loosely based on the famous Chinese myth of the "Journey to the West" (the one with the mischievous monkey king hero), although someone more familiar with the source material would have to explain the overlaps to me. It was just released on Steam in time to be completely overshadowed by BatArkOrigins, so it could use some love.

I do recommend playing the DLC mission with a side character, Pigsy, trying to find a wife first, as it serves as a good introduction to the game and gives a lot of context to his character when they arrive at him in the main game, but doesn't spoil any main plot.

Andy Serkis (who previously collaborated with the design team Ninja Theory on their PS3 entry game Heavenly Sword) directed the motion capture performances and plays the main character of Monkey.

(i.e. the guy who played Gollum and King Kong for Peter Jackson.  :o :o :o )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

Matrixgames Deal of the Week

A new Deal weighs anchor for another week!

This week is dedicated to the Pacific Theater of WWII.

From the 28th  of October  to the 3rd of November, War in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition will be discounted to $49.99/$64.99 (Digital/Boxed version) and War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930  will be discounted to $19.99/$29.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 55 %! Pick up this classic games and set your fleet for the battle!

Visit the Matrix Games Store, choose your favorite games and add to your cart!Matrixgames Deal of the Week
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

Wow! -- granted, WPO has been around for a while, and granted $50 for a downloaded game is still scary high for most people who aren't console gamers. ;)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Anyone here play WPO? I have wanted that game forever.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Wow indeed!  That's a good price.  I echo Gus's question as well.  Plus any good mods?  WitE has some excellent mods out there.  Really wish that game was on sale for this price.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Rayfer

Does War Plan Orange use the War in the Pacific engine and is it as complicated as that game?

CptHowdy

Quote from: Rayfer on October 28, 2013, 01:35:01 PM
Does War Plan Orange use the War in the Pacific engine and is it as complicated as that game?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3339202
third post down says it started as a mod for WiP and uses that engine

Martok

Quote from: Rayfer on October 28, 2013, 01:35:01 PM
I'm pretty sure there are very few -- if any -- games as complicated as WITP:AE.  :P 

(But yeah, I've been told WPO is at least somewhat less complex.) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Staggerwing

I own Matrix's War Plan Orange and at least twice a year I install it and try my best to get through a few turns. Then I give up for another 6 months. I just can't wrap my brain around it or WITP for that matter (I have the non-AE version). I want to learn WPO but just don't have the time or grey matter. OTOH, I do have Avalanche Press' board game War Plan Orange and it includes airships! Too bad it's out of print though copies do surface occasionally on eBay and the like.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/4918/great-war-at-sea-u-s-navy-plan-orange

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: steve58 on October 28, 2013, 09:22:16 AM
Matrixgames Deal of the Week

A new Deal weighs anchor for another week!

This week is dedicated to the Pacific Theater of WWII.

From the 28th  of October  to the 3rd of November, War in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition will be discounted to $49.99/$64.99 (Digital/Boxed version) and War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930  will be discounted to $19.99/$29.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 55 %! Pick up this classic games and set your fleet for the battle!

Visit the Matrix Games Store, choose your favorite games and add to your cart!Matrixgames Deal of the Week

I've been waiting forever for War Plan Orange to go on sale. Hell, at $19.99 I'm going to buy it even if I never get to play.

Gusington

I used to be like that...I can't justify it though. I know I want to love a game like that but without enough time I would be throwing the money away.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd