The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

GameStop has Europa Universailis IV for $19.99. Steam key....must've been a short sale  ???
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

This week's Matrixgame Weekly Deal is dedicated to the Command Ops Series.

From the 4th of November to the 10th of November, Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge will be discounted to $29.99/$39.99 (Digital/Boxed version) and Command Ops: Highway to the Reich will be discounted to $14.99/$24.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 50 %! Pick up this classic games for a true wargaming experience!

Visit the Matrix Games Store, choose your favorite games and add to your cart!

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1271/The.Command.Ops.Series.on.Sale!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: steve58 on November 04, 2013, 10:21:32 AM
This week's Matrixgame Weekly Deal is dedicated to the Command Ops Series.

From the 4th of November to the 10th of November, Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge will be discounted to $29.99/$39.99 (Digital/Boxed version) and Command Ops: Highway to the Reich will be discounted to $14.99/$24.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 50 %! Pick up this classic games for a true wargaming experience!

Visit the Matrix Games Store, choose your favorite games and add to your cart!

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1271/The.Command.Ops.Series.on.Sale!

An incredible game engine....excellent games!

JasonPratt

Again, I'm curious whether Matrix's shift to higher profile games in recent weeks is a sign the sales program is working. Those are some prime games (and set up nicely for the 2nd expansion pack, porting the Conquest on the Aegean missions.)

Btw, how did y'all's CV:LoS Halloween weekend gaming go, W8 and Gus?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

Hey Jason,

Well my weekend gaming session didn't go as planned.  I never got to CS:LoS because of my heavy backlog.  Space Empires IV dominated my weekend seeing me play until 3am Sunday morning!  Who knew a game over 12 years old could suck up so much time?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Martok

GamersGate is currently running a sale on the Galactic Civilizations and Sins of a Solar Empire series. 

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=stardockmidweek&aff=ggnews

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Grimnirsson

Just curious, how many GrogHeads are from Europe? Selling/Trading is easier for a Kraut if other Europeans are around;)
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Tpek

Quote from: Grimnirsson on November 04, 2013, 01:40:21 PM
Just curious, how many GrogHeads are from Europe? Selling/Trading is easier for a Kraut if other Europeans are around;)

There are some Europeans on board. You should try to find Mike_GER, he's also from Germany.

Gusington

My weekend gaming didn't get started until Sunday night...the ride on the dragon's back was a bit disappointing in Skyrim but where it took me was cool. About to jump back in there in a minute. The real question is what to play next: Castelvania, Assassin's Creed III (in prep for Black Flag which just looks insanely awesome) or a Venetian campaign of Civ V...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

And after ~120 hours I just beat the Skyrim main quest...I feel so bad ass :) Now, in the last few weeks, I had intended to playthrough the Dragonborn DLC...should I continue on and do that, or switch it up a little?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Congrats on completing the main Skyrim quest!  No small feat indeed.  As for the question of whether to switch it up...well if you're still in a Skyrim mood I'd move onto the DLC then but doing so risks Skyrim burnout.

You mentioned you have Assassin's Creed III.  So do I, but it's on the bottom of my backlog list.  But if you were to start that game you could give me some feedback so I can decide to start it as well.    ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I don't quite have burnout yet from Skyrim...only went back to it last week. Psyched to play Assassins Creed III and Castevania as well as trying out the latest Tomb Raider too though, as well as getting back to Civ V, Rome 2 and Shogun 2...the thing here is my gaming OCD only lets me play, at most, two games concurrently :(

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Quote from: Gusington on November 04, 2013, 09:53:12 PM
And after ~120 hours I just beat the Skyrim main quest...I feel so bad ass :) Now, in the last few weeks, I had intended to playthrough the Dragonborn DLC...should I continue on and do that, or switch it up a little?

Congrats Gus. I prefer Dragonborn to Dawnguard. Dawnguard was good (I found it worth the $20 I spent on it), but the Morrowind nostalgia that Dragonborn has helped make it just a little bit better. If you were not a fan of Morrowind then it may appeal to you less. The story isn't anything the write home about, still the same old safe the world stuff. But the individual encounters were some of the most fun I've had with Skyrim. Solstheim is actually pretty small when you compare it the Skyrim itself, and maybe even smaller the Fallskar mod, but there is still a lot of content (side quests) to do there besides the main quest.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

Thanks Kushan. Over the last two weeks I had more than a few 'damn this game is awesome' moments with Skyrim so I think I will continue into Dragonborn. I really enjoyed Dawnguard too, so that bodes well. Sorry for the OT here, I suppose this should all be in a more dedicated Skyrim thread.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Wargame: AirLand Battle is on 66% off for two days-

$13.59

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222750/