donkey_roxor

Indie strategy bundle:
http://bundle-in-a-box.com/

In particular:
Storm over the Pacific
Strategic War in Europe
Fall Weiss (if you beat the average)

Rayfer

Gamersgate has Anno 2070 for $8.99...can't remember seeing it cheaper than this before.  Any input of this one; good or bad? 

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Rayfer on November 07, 2013, 01:42:41 PM
Gamersgate has Anno 2070 for $8.99...can't remember seeing it cheaper than this before.  Any input of this one; good or bad? 

It's a modernised Anno 1404, which can only be a good thing because 1404 is one of the best games of all time in my opinion.  It's best in its class.  However, I didn't buy 2070 due to the Ubisoft always-online DRM.  If that doesn't bother you, snap it up!

JudgeDredd

Anyone who hasn't got Rome II Total War - it's on sale on Steam. It says 25% off but the advertised (scored out) price is £44.99 and yet the discounted price shows £18.74...
Alba gu' brath

Greybriar

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 07, 2013, 01:46:52 PM

It's a modernised Anno 1404, which can only be a good thing because 1404 is one of the best games of all time in my opinion.  It's best in its class.  However, I didn't buy 2070 due to the Ubisoft always-online DRM.  If that doesn't bother you, snap it up!

The version that GamersGate has on sale has Tagés as its DRM. According to its GAME SUMMARY:

"This video game is protected by the digital rights management software SOLIDSHIELD from TAGES S.A.S which limits the amount of concurrent installations of the game. During the installation and/or the first launch, an online connection is required to unlock the game.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID UPLAY ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, PLAY ONLINE OR UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UPLAY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONE OR MORE SPECIFIC ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT www.anno.ubi.com."

There's more, but you get the idea.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Rayfer

Quote from: Greybriar on November 07, 2013, 05:18:18 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 07, 2013, 01:46:52 PM

The version that GamersGate has on sale has Tagés as its DRM. According to its GAME SUMMARY:

"This video game is protected by the digital rights management software SOLIDSHIELD from TAGES S.A.S which limits the amount of concurrent installations of the game. During the installation and/or the first launch, an online connection is required to unlock the game.

HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID UPLAY ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, PLAY ONLINE OR UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UPLAY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONE OR MORE SPECIFIC ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT www.anno.ubi.com."

There's more, but you get the idea.

Thank you...Thank you.  I need to do a better job reading the fine print.

PanzersEast

Several deals going on at GMG.... one I noticed was FE:LH DLC is all on sale even the new Dead World DLC is just $2.49...

http://www.greenmangaming.com/only-pc/

PE

Gusington

Green Man Gamng is having a big 75% off sale on hundreds of games, plus 20% voucher offers, right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Thanks grabbed the FE LH DLC :)

Greybriar

Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game is on sale at GamersGate for $2.99 U.S. for another 15 hours and 50 minutes.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Greybriar on November 09, 2013, 11:08:38 AM
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game is on sale at GamersGate for $2.99 U.S. for another 15 hours and 50 minutes.

I grabbed it but it looks like the serial number is not Steam compatible.  ???
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Greybriar

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 09, 2013, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on November 09, 2013, 11:08:38 AM

I grabbed it but it looks like the serial number is not Steam compatible.  ???

Probably not. It was made by modders and dates back to 2011, before Paradox designed their games to be activated on Steam.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Huw the Poo

The Hasty Yet Heroic Majeyal Space Operator Bundle on Gamersgate looks good!

Masterspace
Heroes of a Broken Land (beta)
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Smooth Operators: Call Centre Chaos
No Time to Explain

Pay what you want.  Looks worth it for Masterspace alone, a very intriguing game!