The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

What version of TF are you running?  The mods have said that there's a bug in 4.0 that's muffed the AI so they end up doing idiotic things like slamming into the ocean or suddenly going into "follow flight plan" routines, even when being engaged.

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on November 18, 2013, 03:43:53 PM
Just saw that NWS has WARSHIP COMBAT: NAVIES AT WAR on sale for $24.99.

Matrixgames Deal of the Week...takes a break:

We just want to inform you that since from the 21st of November we are going to run our Holiday's sale (more details coming soon), there won't be any Deal of the Week until the end of this special promotion. We are sure you will not be disappointed!

Thank you

The Team

...and now NWS has Supremacy at Sea is on sale for $29.99.  Anyone ever pick this one up? Is it worth getting?  Thanks...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Jade Empire: Special Edition is only 3.75 for you Bioware aficionados (on Steam).

eyebiter

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 18, 2013, 10:01:43 PM
Jade Empire: Special Edition is only 3.75 for you Bioware aficionados (on Steam).

Great game. I am currently on a replay of it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Damn you and your saucy ways...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on November 19, 2013, 12:28:43 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 18, 2013, 10:01:43 PM

Great game. I am currently on a replay of it.

It was on sale at GOG not long ago.  I picked it up for a few bucks there but haven't even d/l'd it  yet.

steve58

Greenmangaming has Brave New World for $10.19 minus 20% off (voucher GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7) for a total of $8.16

------------

Well, looks like GMG has the CivV franchise on sale

Civilization V...$7.49
Civilization V Gold...$12.99

DLC

Brave New World...$10.19
Gods and Kings...$7.49
Map Pack Scrambled Continents...$1.99

I know the code GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7 works for BNW (and the Map Pack since I just bought it), so I'd think it should work for the others as well...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Scrambled Continents...have not heard of that one...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

There are 2 new map packs out recently:  Scrambled Continents and Scrambled Nations.  For $1.60 I figured I could not go wrong picking up the Scrambled Continents one...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

And...Brave New World purchased.

BanzaiCat

You won't regret it.

I just got the Scrambled Maps pack, can't wait to try that out.

Gusington

Just got the Scrambled DLC for Civ V (continents and countries) and Jade Empire. Thanks for the heads up guys.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Amazon is having a PC Digital Download Sale.  Slickdeals has a complete list.  I just kinda browsed the huge list, but did see Europa Universalis IV on sale for $19.99 ($22.29 for Digital Extreme Edition).