Huw the Poo

The latest Indie Royale deal is a pretty good one.  Full list:

Greed Corp
Hamlet
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Conquest of Elysium 3
Leave Home
They Breathe

I was always just on the wrong side of curious about Conquest of Elysium 3, so this was the perfect opportunity to snap it up.  I already have Greed Corp and it's an interesting turn-based strategy, quite quirky and bit-sized.

Greybriar

Limited time offer! Men of War: Red Tide is featured at GamersGate for $4.99 U.S.

Offer ends 14 hours and 30 minutes from now.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition on sale for $2.49 at Amazon and get a $5 credit.

"Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time."
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Toonces

Iron Front is on sale at Steam for $10.  Apparently there is a Normandy expansion coming out soon, so this might be a good time to get into IF if you've been holding off (like me).

I just bought it.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

You can get a Flying F*ck at ThinkGeek

seriously

I'm amending my Secret Santa list
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

steve58

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition FREE for next ~48 hours on GOG.com (PC and MAC)

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/duke_nukem_3d_atomic_edition?pp=d051bf1ddf82f79c6af34f7f4e59707f081296ad

They're also starting their 2012 DRM-FREE HOLIDAY SALE
474 GAMES ON SALE  ·  NEW DEALS EACH DAY  ·  ONLY UNTIL JAN 3
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Green Man Gaming has Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition (PC Digital Download) on sale for $7.49 - 35% coupon code WINTR-SRVEY-42012 = $4.87.

Game activates via Steam Client so you're not tied to the GMG capsule.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Bison

I foresee my gog game collection getting much bigger this year.   I'm on a big retro kick right now.

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on December 12, 2012, 12:43:40 PM
I foresee my gog game collection getting much bigger this year.   I'm on a big retro kick right now.

I see Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magicka Obscura is on sale for $2.99.  Classic game.  Pretty tough at parts that I recall, too.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Toonces on December 11, 2012, 08:59:50 PM
Iron Front is on sale at Steam for $10.  Apparently there is a Normandy expansion coming out soon, so this might be a good time to get into IF if you've been holding off (like me).

I just bought it.

I couldn't help myself either, not for that price.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Arctic Blast

New GOG dailies are up. FTL is $4.99. Witcher 2 is $7.49. ARMA 2 Combined Ops is $14.99.

Nefaro

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 13, 2012, 01:12:37 PM
New GOG dailies are up. FTL is $4.99. Witcher 2 is $7.49. ARMA 2 Combined Ops is $14.99.

What was the final verdict on Witcher 2?  The first one's control scheme was so annoying, I never got very far.

Nefaro

GOG has nearly everything on sale.

So I grabbed a few I'd had on my wishlist for awhile:

Zeus & Poseidon ~$5.   Greek city builder.  The tipping point was when I saw that someone spent tons of time making a widescree & hi-res mod so that it can run on modern monitors: http://www.gog.com/forum/zeus_poseidon_acropolis/hireswidescreen_fix   That's awesome!   Must be one good old city builder.

I also grabbed the old Darklands RPG (from Microprose's heyday) since I never played it back then.  Very pixeli-ish these days but reportedly one of the best evah so I wanna see it.   Also King of Dragon Pass, which I've wanted to check out for a long time. 

These last two were $3 - something like 60% off!  8)  And most GOG titles are going for that much right now.  Dig it.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Nefaro on December 13, 2012, 02:50:08 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 13, 2012, 01:12:37 PM

What was the final verdict on Witcher 2?  The first one's control scheme was so annoying, I never got very far.

I've tried to play a couple of times but I just haven't been able to get into it.  They changed the control scheme up quite a bit from the first one, but I don't find it any more intuitive.