The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

GetGamesGo has Civ V GOTY + Civ V Gods & Kings Bundle for $15.49 until 4pm GMT Dec 17.  Steam keys for both....
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Amazon has a bunch of stuff on sale for their Digital Holiday Deals.  Here are a few of the interesting ones that I saw:

Civ5 Goty+Civ5 Gods and Kings+Civ4 Complete+The Stronghold Collection $19.99

Endless Space Emperor Special Edition  $8.74

Rise of Flight Iron Cross Edition $7.99
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Greybriar

There's an End of the World DRM-Free sale going on at GOG.com right now. 125+ games at 75% off. Check it out!

But hurry--the sale only lasts another 22 hours.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Martok

Quote from: Greybriar on December 19, 2012, 12:00:18 PM
There's an End of the World DRM-Free sale going on at GOG.com right now. 125+ games at 75% off. Check it out!

But hurry--the sale only lasts another 22 hours.
oh god please no

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

Is Neverwinter Nights Diamond worth it? For the time I would spend on it, I mean. For 5.00 it has to worth it for the price....how about Sanitarium?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on December 19, 2012, 02:01:37 PM
Is Neverwinter Nights Diamond worth it? For the time I would spend on it, I mean. For 5.00 it has to worth it for the price
GET IT!!!!!

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Bison

Gusington

I'm thinking you both suggest getting it :) How about Sanitarium? Anyone?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

There is a ton of good stuff offered up over there at GOG. I just picked up Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition, Sanitarium, Lionheart: Legend of the Crusader and Ghost Master for 16.00 total...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Calm before the storm....I believe most people thinking the Steam holiday/winter sales start tomorrow (12/20).....should be interesting to see if anything worth picking up.

Nefaro

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2012, 11:53:50 PM
Calm before the storm....I believe most people thinking the Steam holiday/winter sales start tomorrow (12/20).....should be interesting to see if anything worth picking up.

I've kinda been hoping Borderlands 2 gets knocked way down, but it's probably too early to hope with that one.  Hell, the original didn't drop much in price for a couple years IIRC so I don't expect them to have much of a blowout sale at the moment.

I dunno if there's a whole lot else I'm really eyeballing.   Been snatching up oldies at GOG lately so it must be my retro-gaming mood.

Grim.Reaper

Hate to say it, but I am kind of in the same boat...not a bunch of things I am interested in....likely will only monitor cheap/fringe items that I have picked up yet, but not thinking any major titles unless dirt cheap:)

steve58

Steam Winter sale is active.  Here's a few of the deals...

Wargame: European Escalation $10
War of the Roses                     $15
Borderlands 2                          $30