The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

40% off of ARMA II Arrowhead at gamersgate - sold to me for Christmas

BUT

Combined Arms which is Arma II AND Arrowhead is £14.99 on Steam - but i already had Arma II

Excellent deals for my current best game ever!!

Shelldrake

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 25, 2012, 07:50:30 AM

BUT

Combined Arms which is Arma II AND Arrowhead is £14.99 on Steam - but i already had Arma II

ARMA2 Combined Ops is $18 at GOG - good deal if you don't have it yet and are not a fan of Steam.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

undercovergeek

Quote from: Shelldrake on December 25, 2012, 08:56:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 25, 2012, 07:50:30 AM

BUT

somebody at Gamersgate has made a heinous error - ive just fownloaded Arrowhead - it turns out to be Combined Arms - for £8!
ARMA2 Combined Ops is $18 at GOG - good deal if you don't have it yet and are not a fan of Steam.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 23, 2012, 06:43:12 PM
Quote from: republic on December 23, 2012, 06:35:37 PM
I bought Far Cry 3 from Kinguin no problem!  Thank you Grim for telling us about it!

No problem at all...I'll always check there first for games, especially new ones.

just picked up the anno 2070 deep ocean expansion from here. regular price is 30 bucks but i got it for 13.50!

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: CptHowdy on December 26, 2012, 01:07:19 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 23, 2012, 06:43:12 PM
Quote from: republic on December 23, 2012, 06:35:37 PM
I bought Far Cry 3 from Kinguin no problem!  Thank you Grim for telling us about it!

No problem at all...I'll always check there first for games, especially new ones.

just picked up the anno 2070 deep ocean expansion from here. regular price is 30 bucks but i got it for 13.50!

Excellent....I will always look there myself going forward...good deals!

steve58

Gamersgate has

Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour* for $4.99    (been hoping this'd go on sale)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown for $24.98

as deals of the day.

* Only GamersGate versions of HEARTS OF IRON III, SEMPER FI and FOR THE MOTHERLAND will work with Hearts of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Greenmangaming has XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC Digital Download) on sale for $24.99 - $7.49 (use voucher code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831) for a total of $17.50

Can also pick up the DLC Slingshot Content Pack for $4.90 using the same voucher code...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

elcidce91

AGEOD.com is having a sale with 35% off their prices.  I just bought Alea Jacta Est for $16.24.  That was the only game I really wanted from these holiday sales.

LongBlade

Chivalry is 50% off on Steam for three more hours. I just popped on it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Yeah me too.  Firing it up now.

steve58

Tuna

Mount and Blade Warband Collection is on sale for 8.49 at Steam!

Toonces

Steam has Oblvion Game of the Year Deluxe Edition for about $6.50.  I bought it just so I won't have to dig out my Oblvion disks anymore.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

steve58

For the last day of their sale, looks like GoG is doing a repeat of ALL the daily deals they had during the 2012 DRM-FREE SALE...

Shelldrake

Quote from: steve58 on January 02, 2013, 01:26:04 PM
For the last day of their sale, looks like GoG is doing a repeat of ALL the daily deals they had during the 2012 DRM-FREE SALE...

I was hoping that this would happen. Going to pull the trigger on the Ultima collection and FTL.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell