Steam Sale:
Bards Tale Trilogy
Endless Space 2
Heretic Operative
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
The Whisperer in Darkness

Total $48

Blucher

So far Read Dead Redemption 2 from the steam sale.

I do want to pick up decisive campaigns barbarossa from the matrix sale. And I think thats gonna be it.

Boggit

Quote from: Blucher on November 26, 2020, 12:08:53 AM

I do want to pick up decisive campaigns barbarossa from the matrix sale. And I think thats gonna be it.
It's a good solid game. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Silent Disapproval Robot

Not much for me.  I grabbed Chains of War and Spratley Spat for CMO and some DLC for Strange Brigade.

Manassassas

Quote from: Blucher on November 26, 2020, 12:08:53 AM

Interestingly (well, not that interesting but these things are relative) the Matrix sale started on November 26th last year but there's no news on their website about it yet.

solops

Kerbal Space Program and one of the latest TW Warhammer II DLCs.

Later - added 6 Command DLCs from Matrix sale
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

Matrix sale has begun!

As far as my own personal damage, I am going to get Phantom Doctrine for about 8.00 on Steam along with 3-4 Rise of a Flight DLCs for about 20.00 total.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

DCS Bf-109
DCS Bf-109 campaign
DooM Eternal
Arma 3 full package (previously owned base game+)

Bought CoD:BO:CW a week ago, but it's a bust for me.

ETA: and that DCS aerobatic biplane Christian Eagle something

bobarossa

First time buying in Steam Holiday sale!  Picked up Operation Citadel and Rome II for $28.
Matrix sale will wait until Dec 26 when my Anniversary coupon arrives. 

nelmsm

Popped for the Ride of the Valkyries scenario pack for Command Ops 2 and Farming Simulator 19

Boggit

Quote from: solops on November 26, 2020, 09:20:39 AM
Kerbal Space Program and one of the latest TW Warhammer II DLCs.
I'm pretty much up to date on the Warhammer II DLC's but am awaiting the Twisted and the Twilight with interest. Have you checked it out yet?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Redwolf on November 26, 2020, 12:51:46 PM

Bought CoD:BO:CW a week ago, but it's a bust for me.

Agreed, this is likely the last version of the series I buy without an extreme sales price.....the campaign seems more "movie" like than actual gameplay....the campaign is only like 5 hours and quite honestly, not sure I am even motivated to play that long.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on November 27, 2020, 06:30:42 PM
What don't you like about it?

For me, it is too "movie" like, just doesn't feel like I do as much as I would want.  Not a big fan of all the gadgets you have to control versus just focusing on shooting stuff.  In one scene you even control a little remote car which some may find fun, not me.  Lastly, for some reason this version gives me motion sickness at times, its been a long time since a game has done that to me.

Others may enjoy it, but just not grabbing me and have very little desire to fire it up....I am sure I'll try again some day.

Gusington

I read about the r/c car and thought it sounded cool. I am very into the 80s Cold War setting too. Definitely waiting for the price drop more, though.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd