Rome 2 gameplay video

Started by Sir Slash, August 06, 2013, 10:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

You're welcome Gentlemen. I get a cut of all CA's pre-order action of course. I'm putting it all in a retirement home here in Fla. for old, senile Grogs. So we'll all have a place to go to and talk about Nipples. 8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 08, 2013, 02:03:53 AM
Well well well....thanks to Mr Slash and his link, I've had to go and pre-order this - even though I don't have the GPU or CPU to see it in all it's glory! :)

Another of our brave comrades has fallen to the siren's song.  Alas, who is still with me in their resistance?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

TW audio is decent at a minimum! Most of the time I agree it is very good.

Tent your Mom just told me that she preordered.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Hang in there Tent. This could be CA's attempt to take-over the world by brainwashing us with their mind-controlling games. Which would make you our sole-savior.  ;)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

PanzersEast

Quote from: TheCommandTent on August 08, 2013, 12:21:38 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 08, 2013, 02:03:53 AM
Well well well....thanks to Mr Slash and his link, I've had to go and pre-order this - even though I don't have the GPU or CPU to see it in all it's glory! :)

Another of our brave comrades has fallen to the siren's song.  Alas, who is still with me in their resistance?

I'm still with you CT... But I played RTW more than all the other TW games combines.  Roman history is one of my favorite eras to read and I havef read quit a bit.... All that to say I'm hanging on by a thread..  Hurry up EU IV....

PE