Grogheads Fantasy Football 2014 Season

Started by Bison, July 14, 2014, 08:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty Ward

Yeah Yahoo is fucked up on the draft results.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Con

I was under the impression that the draft would be at 8pm ET?  Bit surprised to see that I am already drafted lets see how good my pre draft ranking were I guess

Thanks
Con

Con

Learning to handle success will be the biggest obstacle for BaconExplosion, as they figure to be at the top of the standings all season. They are expected to go 10-3-0 (1,331 points) and finish in second-place in Grogheads Pro League. If they have a bad season, it won't be due to a lack of wide receivers, as they used three of their first five selections to pick up WRs Julio Jones (third round), Keenan Allen (fourth round), and Andre Johnson (fifth round). They built the lowest-scoring QB pair in the league, as they added Robert Griffin III and Russell Wilson to their squad

Yes definitely Borked as the only one i did actually draft is Julio Jones

Con

Arctic Blast

Woulda loved to be there to draft, but I just got back from my weekend road trip.

Jesus, did I get bad defenses in the Pro league. And...hmmm...it seems Yahoo screwed me over...not only did I not get Alshon Jeffrey as my 3rd keeper, but he's on another roster. Thanks, Yahoo.  >:(

MetalDog

They set him as my third keeper.  I only kept two, Jimmy Graham and Eddie Lacy.  I don't know how to solve that, but I'd be glad to make good on it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I might have misplaced Jeffery.  The keepers in the draft were place by me into their team's draft order.  I had to reset the keepers during that process to unlock a player.  I used notes I'd written down so it's quit likely I made a mistake.  Only thing to do would be a trade between yourself and Metaldog.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on September 02, 2014, 06:08:43 AM
They set him as my third keeper.  I only kept two, Jimmy Graham and Eddie Lacy.  I don't know how to solve that, but I'd be glad to make good on it.

Hmmm...I have no idea what to do here.

Uh, I was supposed to give up my 13th rounder for him. Did we want to trade whoever I did get with that pick for him? I have no idea who that is, but I can check.

Bison

MetalDog

Con

And Wes Welker takes Molly at the Derby and gets suspended for 4 games.  I guess he wasnt kidding about letting his hair down once he left the Patriot way!

Sucks to be Heebies spending a 12th round pick on him

Con

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on September 02, 2014, 06:28:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that's you, Bison.

Listen here Bud Selig Jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalDog

That makes me less old and wrinkly than you, so...I'm good with that :)

Marty Ward

Quote from: Con on September 02, 2014, 07:18:26 PM
And Wes Welker takes Molly at the Derby and gets suspended for 4 games.  I guess he wasnt kidding about letting his hair down once he left the Patriot way!

Sucks to be Heebies spending a 12th round pick on him

Con

He's my secret weapon. Week 7, when all the other Denver receivers are banged up old Wes comes in and just tears it up. That's my  story and I'm sticking to it!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Arctic Blast

Shot a trade request to you, MD. If you don't want to go through with it, that's fine.

I mean, it just calls into question your ability to serve as deputy commissioner and all...no biggie... ;D

MetalDog