Grogheads Fantasy Football 2014 Season

Started by Bison, July 14, 2014, 08:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Murray is having a career season.  The Cowboys O-line is vastly improved this year and it shows in the running game.  Romo is still a douche that I have full confidence will piss away the season Murray and the O-line are having this year.

Steelgrave

I hate to give Jerry credit for anything good, but that O-line has really been rebuilt into a solid unit.

Marty Ward

Man both my teams suck this year. I will be lucky to win 8 games between both.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Arctic Blast

Definitely looking like a disastrous fantasy season for my teams as well.  >:(

BanzaiCat

2-2 in one league and 0-4 in the other...sigh.

Bison

I think the goal of fantasy football is to piss you off.  I'm going to stop watching my stats and only look on Tuesday morning after the weekend carnage has concluded.

MetalDog

That's always been my case against playing.  It ruins my viewing pleasure.  Now I am in four leagues and have contests on FanDuel and DraftKings every Sunday.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Marty Ward

Holy crap I won a game. :o

I'm taking the week off from work in celebration!!!!!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Bison

I'd tack on a few days for depression as a result of the O's post season performance so far too.   I've written off caring about this football season outside of checking on my fantasy teams, because the Vikings have also decided to write off the season too.  Worst Vikings team to take the field in a long, long time.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on October 14, 2014, 09:04:01 AM
I'd tack on a few days for depression as a result of the O's post season performance so far too.   I've written off caring about this football season outside of checking on my fantasy teams, because the Vikings have also decided to write off the season too.  Worst Vikings team to take the field in a long, long time.

Yes the O's came up a little short but it's not over. They just have to make sure they are 1-0 on Tuesday.

These are pretty two evenly matched teams and the one who wins will be the one who gets the most 'breaks' going their way. A bloop hit here and there is the difference between a .250 hitter and a .300 hitter and it's no different with teams.

Marty Ward

I'm in a family fantasy football league, 12 people. I have lost 4 games so far, all to ladies. They have all scored their highest point totals of the year against me and I just lost last night by .8 points on the extra point by SF on the meaningless INT TD return. It has just been a bad fantasy football year so far and the future in it doesn't look so hot either!

Bison

Quote from: Marty Ward on October 14, 2014, 09:26:42 AM

Yes the O's came up a little short but it's not over. They just have to make sure they are 1-0 on Tuesday.

These are pretty two evenly matched teams and the one who wins will be the one who gets the most 'breaks' going their way. A bloop hit here and there is the difference between a .250 hitter and a .300 hitter and it's no different with teams.

Yup a bloop hit or two the O's way and the series is looking much different.

Marty Ward

Holy crap, Roethlisberger had almost 46 points. Good thing I had him on my bench!

MetalDog

I did in my money league as well.  Getting beat by 40.  The only thing that makes me feel better is:

I CRUSHED BISON BY 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob