Superbowl - I'm very stoked

Started by JudgeDredd, January 31, 2015, 06:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Quote from: Steelgrave on February 02, 2015, 08:58:28 AM
Brady should drive his new MVP truck and leave it outside of Butler's front door with the keys left on the seat. Without the Butler interception the story becomes how the Pats lost a third Super Bowl due to a crazy, fluke pass reception by an unknown WR in the final minutes. Butler re-wrote that history and the Pats are champs in one of the greatest Super Bowl's ever played.

Great job, rook!!!

I'm quoting myself 'cause I just heard on the Dan Patrick show Brady IS giving his new truck to Butler. Classy move, Tom. And it's now apparent that not only does Brady read Grogheads but he follows my posts as well   ;D

Gusington

^Tell him to put his head in the toilet and flush. Before that, though, I want my weather-beaten picture of Gisele back.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on February 03, 2015, 01:44:21 PM
I want my weather-beaten picture of Gisele back.

Beatin' being the operative term, here.

Gusington

I don't type anything by occident.

:)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

You're welcome, Sergeant Sarcasm.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Con

airboy

We played poker during the Super Bowl starting a couple of hours before kickoff.

I sat in my designated seat (back to the TV).

I won, again.  I've never lost at Super Bowl poker.  People get a bit too distracted.  Like the dealer calling 5 card draw and nobody at the table remembering that I did not take any cards.  Then tons of raises before it came to me.  When I was holding an Ace high flush.

Gotta love the Super Bowl.

MetalDog

There's a big poker tournament at my family's house every Super Bowl, too!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

poker?  I dont even know her!

and lets not get started on the liquor room.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Steelgrave

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 03, 2015, 01:45:16 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 03, 2015, 01:44:21 PM
I want my weather-beaten picture of Gisele back.

Beatin' being the operative term, here.

I was going to say you took the words out of my mouth, BC, but that would only lead to more saucy comments.....