Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFjordFox

Rant also spot-on!  :2funny:

They're making a new Dune game currently I believe. If I'm not mistaken, it's being developed by Funcom, which also developed Anarchy Online (and has been acquired by Tencent a few years back  :hide:)
I'm just another random.

W8taminute

Not my video but one that came up in my feed today.  Thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Video quality is not so hot on this one.  Need to figure out why but decent enough to view.  Enjoy.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

W8taminute

Witness the beauty and firepower of 1960's era technology in action!

Victus

Hello, i really think Shadow Empire has a lot of storytelling potential and even though the wargame has not triple a graphics i think this part of its charm, hopefully the graphics will stay as they are. Because of this and the amazing potential to create awesome stories with this great wargame, i created a series of videos that i wanted to share here,
have an awesome moment,

W8taminute

Quote from: Victus on January 11, 2024, 05:03:46 AMHello, i really think Shadow Empire has a lot of storytelling potential and even though the wargame has not triple a graphics i think this part of its charm, hopefully the graphics will stay as they are. Because of this and the amazing potential to create awesome stories with this great wargame, i created a series of videos that i wanted to share here,
have an awesome moment,

Victus thanks for sharing this video with us!  I recognize you from the YouTube gaming community and have watch quite a few of your videos, including the "Tsardoms Total War - Mod for Medieval II: Total War.  Great stuff my brother, great stuff indeed.  :ThumbsUp:

Gusington

^Can you post the link to that Tsardoms video? I have that mod loaded and ready to go.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

These videos are so entertaining.  Thought I'd share: